IGNORED

Couple of questions

TxTraveler

Could someone please tell me where Tuk.com is and what is it exactly? It has been mentioned quite a few times on the board and I am curious to know where it is and what it is.

Also, a couple of BM's mentioned that they went fishing, both at the same place in Jomtein I think. Can someone please tell me how to get there and all of the information about the place?

Thanks in advance!

TxTraveler

Could someone please tell me where Tuk.com is and what is it exactly? It has been mentioned quite a few times on the board and I am curious to know where it is and what it is.

Tukcom is a mall that sells everything to do with computers and mobile phone also electrical stuff and dvd's. It is on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road.

FatBob

DSCF0644.JPG

I sent the club a wire stating, PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT ME AS A MEMBER.

Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.

Groucho Marx

Tukcom is a mall that sells everything to do with computers and mobile phone also electrical stuff and dvd's. It is on Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Road.

FatBob

FatBob,

Thanks so much for the pic and information, I appreciate it very much!!

TxTraveler

It is just west of Friendship market (towards walking street) same side as Friendship.

Jontiem fishing park is about 1/2 kilo off of Jomtiem road near the lower end of Jomtiem. It is a catch and release fishing park with catfish up to 30 kilos. Good food and cold beer and inexpensive. Look for the big signs also Bunji jump signs.

Also, a couple of BM's mentioned that they went fishing, both at the same place in Jomtein I think. Can someone please tell me how to get there and all of the information about the place?

Thanks in advance!

TxTraveler

It is just west of Friendship market (towards walking street) same side as Friendship.

Jontiem fishing park is about 1/2 kilo off of Jomtiem road near the lower end of Jomtiem. It is a catch and release fishing park with catfish up to 30 kilos. Good food and cold beer and inexpensive. Look for the big signs also Bunji jump signs.

Its on soi 14 off Jomtien beach Road, no bungee jump there now. I will post a short TR about the fishing lake in the next few days.

Its on soi 14 off Jomtien beach Road, no bungee jump there now. I will post a short TR about the fishing lake in the next few days.

You will see a 35 floor hotel called Nusa Playa, the fishing park is behind that and is well signposted.

Okay great! Thanks for all of the information and I'll be looking forward to the trip report about the fishing park.

TxTraveler

Okay great! Thanks for all of the information and I'll be looking forward to the trip report about the fishing park.

TxTraveler

TxTraveler,

As previously mentioned, fishing park is at the end of Soy 14 off Jomtien Rd. You may want to check Oneday's most recent TR for pics and his take on the place. My advise is to take a nice companion with you and double your pleasure and fun. Many girls do not get the chance to do things like this and I believe genuinely enjoy these types of experiences especially if they are with a fun and respectful man.

Carl123

Women Are Like Elephants. I Like to Look At Em. But I Wouldn't Want to Own One. - WC Fields

TxTraveler,

As previously mentioned, fishing park is at the end of Soy 14 off Jomtien Rd. You may want to check Oneday's most recent TR for pics and his take on the place. My advise is to take a nice companion with you and double your pleasure and fun. Many girls do not get the chance to do things like this and I believe genuinely enjoy these types of experiences especially if they are with a fun and respectful man.

Carl123

Carl123,

Thanks and I'll go back and re-read Oneday's report. I do recall him mentioning so I'll check it out. I've got a Filipina GF that will be with me and she is very excited about doing the fishing thing so I am sure that we'll have a great time.

Regards,

TxTraveler