IGNORED

Fishing.

samlin

Has anyone tried the fishing parks around Pattaya. Any recommendations, not looking for monster fish just a nice day out.

Has anyone tried the fishing parks around Pattaya. Any recommendations, not looking for monster fish just a nice day out.

Theres a fishing park in 3nd road

A 10 mn ride with motorbike from Soi LK ( just to give u a idea)

Been there twicw in my last trip and had a nice time with my girl.

Catch a 10kg fish and some smaller.. U can even buy ur catch ( small fish) and they will cooking it there ( girls love it)

My bill was around 1500 baht all included food,beer and fishing

It's a great way to spend a afternoon

U can even buy ur catch ( small fish) and they will cooking it there ( girls love it)

That sounds amazing. I've never eaten a fish i've caught before! I'm not much of a fisherman but this sounds like something for the 'to do' list.

Thanks for the info mlay. :)

http://www.pattayafishing.net/

this link is actually on every PA page.  Just scroll up and look.  Have fun fishing.

• 3 weeks later...

There are some interesting species of fish in Thailand. Seems cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

We were there 4-6 years ago with a group of 8 (4guys 4tg) spent there 4-5 hours fishing and we or anyone else who was there did'nt get any fish. Thoygh it was a nice place and if I remember right the thai food there was good and beer was cold.

Cold beer is a good start for a day fishing.  Now are we talking catching or fishing?  What does it really take to fish and catch fish here in Pattaya?  I am in, if somebody has references to good fishing/catching?  Who has the know with all, to make it happen? I will be here all of April.  Talk to me.  

There is a really nice fishing park not far from Pattaya, its called the gulf of Thailand

• 3 weeks later...

I don't see any fishing charter boats here at all.  Could it be that the gulf of Thailand is fished out?  Just asking

I don't see any fishing charter boats here at all.  Could it be that the gulf of Thailand is fished out?  Just asking

The gulf is known to be not the best fishing.  Better going of the west coast in the Andaman sea.

image.jpeg

The biggest fish i caught there.. 22 kg ..take me 50 mn to pull it out from water..

Won a bottle of thai booze from the fishing park !

Check out BM Mr Reo Trip reports as they contain a lot of information on Fishing in Pattaya and Bangkok. They are also very informative of where to buy items for fishing along with lots of great tips and methods on how to catch fish in LOS.

Archived