IGNORED

One Month Stay in a week

tompreston

Hi there.

Normally like to pace my trips out (5 days Pattaya, couple BKK,few days in Chiang Mai then back) but this time will be doing a full month in Pattaya and want to be a bit more organised.

Previously have just turned up and walked into places (few nights at Butchers Arms, Sunview palace)

I arrive next week have booked on a whim so ideally would like to get somewhere for a full month and get a decent price.

Have stayed at D Apartments / hotel before and this is the kind of standard I'm looking for. Seeing prices from 20000 to 40000 at D Apartment and just kind of feels like I could get a better deal, esp with a little PA local knowledge;)

Clean modern room with a communal pool is all I ask.

any recommendations? and price guidelines? maybe contact a local agent?

Diana Oasis would probably suit, if you're lucky maybe they have a cancellation?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Will fire off a couple of emails now. No harm in having options:)

Good luck. Btw it's Sunview Place, hardly a Palace 55

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I'm looking at around 30000 baht all in. Just under £600 for a month. Inbetween moving houses as well so no rent to pay this month!

Will email all three now about availably. All same dance really.

Good luck. Btw it's Sunview Place, hardly a palace 55

Ha and agreed! Palace it ain't The worst breakfast I've had in Pattaya. Time was sparse and decided to have here rather than walk to Pig and Whistle. Hot Dog style chicken sausage, rice, margerine. etc. Shite

Though will always hold a candle to the place, an early trip and a boozy day out their no ladyboy policy saved me at the final moments  - gotta love an ID Check

Archived