Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Watch Tv From Back Home 3999 Baht NO MONTHLY FEES

Footymadstreams

Hi. Need a box please.

Can you please pm me to set up a time?

Only in Pattaya for one week.

Have tried to pm you but system tells me you are unable to receive pm.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, tlcwaterfall said:

Hi. Need a box please.

Can you please pm me to set up a time?

Only in Pattaya for one week.

Have tried to pm you but system tells me you are unable to receive pm.

Thanks

email me [email protected] i will sort out the inbox later can meet up tomoz or tuesday let me know in email

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Footymadstreams said:

email me [email protected] i will sort out the inbox later can meet up tomoz or tuesday let me know in email

Have replied to your pm.

Hope to see you tomorrow

Thank you.

Current Prices

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite 8  4500 Baht

Hi media H8 plus 5800 Baht

---------------------------------------

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht

-----------------------------------------

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Minix Neo9 6500 Baht

Holly Holm and Bethe Correia meet in a women's bantamweight clash at UFC Fight Night in Singapore. Plus, Andrei Arlovski v Marcin Tybura and Dong Hyun Kim v Colby Covington.

Main Card ( BT Sports 2 ) Thai Time Sunday the 18th of  June  04:00 - 06:00

877.png

Holly Holm   vs.   Bethe Correia            
Andrei Arlovski   vs.   Marcin Tybura            
Dong Hyun Kim   vs.   Colby Covington            
Tarec Saffiedine   vs.   Rafael dos Anjos   

1aufc88888.jpg

REDUCED TO 4000 BAHT UNTIL MONDAY FULLY LOADED MXQ CLK

MXQ CLK is the newest version with Android 6.0 OS , It has LED clock in font and external antenna. Super Mini size but More POWEREFUL FUNCTION.
The CPU is Amlogic S905X Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2 GHz with Mali-450 penta-core GPU up to 750MHz+(DVFS), support VP9-10/h.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, h.264 up to 1080p@60fps, which is way ahead in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. With the built-in HDMI 2.0a & HDR processing, make sure you can enjoy 4Kx2K movies.
Using lastest Wi-Fi module AP6255 (802.11ac/a/b/g/n) which supports Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.External antenna ensures better Wi-Fi support.2GB of DDR3 Ram and 16GB of Emmc Storage, allows you more space to download your favorite APPs and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies   fully loaded   4500 Baht

Current Prices

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Minix Neo9 6500 Baht

REDUCED TO 4000 BAHT UNTIL THE END OF THIS MONTH FULLY LOADED MXQ CLK

MXQ CLK is the newest version with Android 6.0 OS , It has LED clock in font and external antenna. Super Mini size but More POWEREFUL FUNCTION.
The CPU is Amlogic S905X Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2 GHz with Mali-450 penta-core GPU up to 750MHz+(DVFS), support VP9-10/h.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, h.264 up to 1080p@60fps, which is way ahead in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. With the built-in HDMI 2.0a & HDR processing, make sure you can enjoy 4Kx2K movies.
Using lastest Wi-Fi module AP6255 (802.11ac/a/b/g/n) which supports Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.External antenna ensures better Wi-Fi support.2GB of DDR3 Ram and 16GB of Emmc Storage, allows you more space to download your favorite APPs and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies   fully loaded   4500 Baht NOW 4000 BAHT

Who's televising the Horn v Pacquiao bout this Sunday?

Edited by barmatt

It will be in our forum in the boxing thread espn 1 is one option i believe

Edited by Footymadstreams

is it kodi? is there heaps of dead links?   or more like foxtel and the channels work straight away ?

The channels work we use various apps and  provide information via our forum for paid members you can watch every afl every nrl every epl live

plus many other sports mainstream tv and movies, documentaries etc, foxtel gets blocked unless you pay monthly which is a model we dont use

JULY Prices

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite 8  4500 Baht REFER ANY PERSON AND RECEIVE 500 BAHT COMMISION UPON SALE

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht    REFER ANY PERSON AND RECEIVE 500 BAHT COMMISION UPON SALE

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Minix Neo9 6500 Baht

----------------------------------------

If you have a old tired box which needs updating 1000 Baht    REFER ANY PERSON AND RECEIVE 500 BAHT COMMISION UPON SALE

Current Prices  Fully Loaded 

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

The Budget Box available JULY SALE    2500 Baht  no monthly payments

Fully Loaded and ready to go  only 15 available on a first come first served basis

email [email protected]

I ordered a box from Footymadstreams 2 days ago and after an email discussion of which box I would prefer and which box they recommended for me, I took their recommendation, and yesterday their technician phoned me and we arranged for him to come round and install the box this morning. He arrived punctually, installed the box and took great care in explaining and demonstrating everything. I can't express enough how satisfied I am with the service. Thank you footymadstreams.

• Like 1