Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite 8  4500 Baht

Hi media H8 plus 5800 Baht

---------------------------------------

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht

-----------------------------------------

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Minix Neo9 6500 Baht

MXQ CLK is the newest version with Android 6.0 OS , It has LED clock in font and external antenna. Super Mini size but More POWEREFUL FUNCTION.
The CPU is Amlogic S905X Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2 GHz with Mali-450 penta-core GPU up to 750MHz+(DVFS), support VP9-10/h.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, h.264 up to 1080p@60fps, which is way ahead in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. With the built-in HDMI 2.0a & HDR processing, make sure you can enjoy 4Kx2K movies.
Using lastest Wi-Fi module AP6255 (802.11ac/a/b/g/n) which supports Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.External antenna ensures better Wi-Fi support.2GB of DDR3 Ram and 16GB of Emmc Storage, allows you more space to download your favorite APPs and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies   fully loaded   4500 Baht

Edited by Footymadstreams

Now includes a new worldwide iptv option

Current Prices

Hi media q3    3999 Baht

Hi Media Lite 8  4500 Baht

Hi media H8 plus 5800 Baht

---------------------------------------

Mxq Clk   4500 Baht

-----------------------------------------

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Minix Neo9 6500 Baht

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 10:36 PM, Footymadstreams said:

MXQ CLK is the newest version with Android 6.0 OS , It has LED clock in font and external antenna. Super Mini size but More POWEREFUL FUNCTION.
The CPU is Amlogic S905X Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 up to 2 GHz with Mali-450 penta-core GPU up to 750MHz+(DVFS), support VP9-10/h.265 up to 4Kx2K@60fps, h.264 up to 1080p@60fps, which is way ahead in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and professional image processing ability. With the built-in HDMI 2.0a & HDR processing, make sure you can enjoy 4Kx2K movies.
Using lastest Wi-Fi module AP6255 (802.11ac/a/b/g/n) which supports Dual Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.1.External antenna ensures better Wi-Fi support.2GB of DDR3 Ram and 16GB of Emmc Storage, allows you more space to download your favorite APPs and caches to browse websites, play games, run apps, watch movies   fully loaded   4500 Baht

i have the same box  but i think not loded or wifi speed not enugh useless for me[,will meet you soon.]

• Like 1

Yesterday trying to watch AFL, the Australia Plus channel in Oz TV live just froze and nothing would bring it back. It's back online today. ABC 24 in the same place never works. Is there any other place to watch AFL live?

Solid Streams has stopped working altogether.

internet 3BB.

Yes its all in our forum we post everyweek thats what the forums for 

Whats your username in our forum pm sam the man there and he will guide you in the right direction

5 minutes ago, farooqtawanee said:

i have the same box  but i think not loded or wifi speed not enugh useless for me[,will meet you soon.]

i think we meet before in harber mall 2nd or 3rd floor in the corner is it your shop office i buy from you hi media box . give me some tips for above box .              thanks,

1 minute ago, Footymadstreams said:

Yes its all in our forum we post everyweek thats what the forums for

Whats your username in our forum pm sam the man there and he will guide you in the right direction

The information in the foru is of such a general and non specific nature that I find it near useless, other wise i would already know exactly where to go to watch AFL. If you want to provide more information you could do it here or by PM.

Theres a dedicated afl thread which shows every game and were to watch it, just look at the afl thread and all the info is there

we also have dedicated thread for nrl epl movies documentaries  a question and answers thread ( thats the place to post queries like this)

Did you get 3bb installed ? or you still on the hotspot which we both agreed wasnt adequate

Dont get much simpler

Edited by Footymadstreams