------------------------------------------

Mininx u1    6500 Baht

Expat Tv Now available for India Pakistan Tamil China and Taiwan 

4500 Baht no monthly payments

Edited by Footymadstreams

Watch every AFL   NRL    EPL  games live

Also covers Rugby  Cricket Motogp  Grand Prix Horse Racing  and many more

One payment only  4500 Baht

Hi,are you still adding your programmes to our own boxes , I have 2 and want sport ,movies ,tv ,how much 

Does anyone know what App, Channel or whatever will be showing the Lions tour to NZ.

I have never manged to get Setanta Sports ,Asia on my Minix Box  and missed a lot of the rugby.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

46 minutes ago, james 71 said:

Hi,are you still adding your programmes to our own boxes , I have 2 and want sport ,movies ,tv ,how much 

2 boxes total cost 1500 baht pm me your details if interested

26 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Does anyone know what App, Channel or whatever will be showing the Lions tour to NZ.

I have never manged to get Setanta Sports ,Asia on my Minix Box  and missed a lot of the rugby.

Join the forum i gave you the rugby is on your box in many places or pm if you forgot it

1 hour ago, Billyboy294 said:

TV Channel Information

UK and Ireland:

All matches will be shown live on Sky Sports and Sky Sports HD as well as Sky Go, their online media player. Talksport will be providing live UK radio commentary of all matches including the test matches. There are no plans for any terrestrial highlights or internet streaming outside of Sky’s coverage.

Europe (Other):

We do not yet have any information on who is showing the tour outside of the UK and Ireland in Europe.  As soon as we do we will post the information here.

Australia:

All matches will be shown on Foxtel

South Africa:

All matches will be shown on Supersport

New Zealand:

All matches will be shown on Sky Sports NZ

Asia:

Setanta Sports will be the exclusive broadcaster for the tour in Asia. All matches will be shown live on Setanta Sports. Check here for details

59 minutes ago, Footymadstreams said:

Join the forum i gave you the rugby is on your box in many places or pm if you forgot it

Are you referring to ExpatIPTV. I did not find it useful for me. I did find some rugby on I think it was Mobdro but it kept stopping and was not worth watching.

I keep asking is it possible to get Setanta Sports, Asia on the box.

2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Are you referring to ExpatIPTV. I did not find it useful for me. I did find some rugby on I think it was Mobdro but it kept stopping and was not worth watching.

No im not referring to EXPATITV  i mean i our own forum which you have joined and rugby is on every week in at least 10 places if not more

2 minutes ago, Billyboy294 said:

Are you referring to ExpatIPTV. I did not find it useful for me. I did find some rugby on I think it was Mobdro but it kept stopping and was not worth watching. Of course BBC and ITV showed the 6 Nations and it was on FilmonLive TV

1 minute ago, Footymadstreams said:

No im not referring to EXPATITV  i mean i our own forum which you have joined and rugby is on every week in at least 10 places if not more

Ok can you remind me again of the Forum.

They are not operated via browser but we can put any browser on the box if required

Watch Tv from back home uk usa  aussie german french italian  indian tamil and many more

4500 no monthly fees 

1asky.jpg

1abackhome.jpg

Aussie Expat Tv Box covers every AFL and NFL game live plus worldwide sports channels and a wide range of mainstream tv from Australia, plus thousands of movies on demand  4500 BAHT no monthly payments

Also has thai channels and thai movies for your partner

1aoz.png

1aoz1.png

1aoz3.png

1aoz4.png

1aafl.jpg

1anrl.jpg

1abuyme.jpg

Regarding the recent changes in law about permits for box sellers, the application has been submitted and we will confirm when its been received and it will be available to anyone who purchases a box if they require to see it

If I do purchase a box with AFL live streaming via FOX, is there a chance the service would be blocked at sometime by the provider in the future?  

Edited by barmatt

Afl is covered in many places as detailed in our forum, fox continually block channels and we dont use that source any more

About 75% of our sales are to aussies to watch afl and nrl

and prisoner cell block h 

Whats the cost of postage and handling to Perth?

Also which box has the better picture to suit a 55" tv when watching sports? 

Do these boxes have a HDD if not how does catch-up work?

Will EU's Fridays court ruling on Kodi streaming affect what these boxes can stream?

Kodi CRACKDOWN - European court rules streaming on a Kodi Box is ILLEGAL

STREAMING copyrighted content to a Kodi Box – or another third-party set-top device – without the right holders' permission is now ILLEGAL, following a shock ruling by the EU's highest court.

Edited by barmatt

The hi media h8 plus        http://www.thestreamingblog.com/himedia-h8-plus-review/

Postage 850 Baht

Has hd hq sd

catch up is offered via certain apps

Theres no such thing as a kodi box they are called android box, if your concerned about using kodi you dont need to use it a total of 16 apps in total. which covers all your needs    payment  via bank transfer paypal or skrill   

WE also provide free after service for our forum and email

6 hours ago, barmatt said:

Whats the cost of postage and handling to Perth?

Also which box has the better picture to suit a 55" tv when watching sports? 

Do these boxes have a HDD if not how does catch-up work?

Will EU's Fridays court ruling on Kodi streaming affect what these boxes can stream?

Kodi CRACKDOWN - European court rules streaming on a Kodi Box is ILLEGAL

STREAMING copyrighted content to a Kodi Box – or another third-party set-top device – without the right holders' permission is now ILLEGAL, following a shock ruling by the EU's highest court.

The EU court is being lazy. Kodi is just a framework application to play media. Kodi in and of itself does not violate anyone's copyrighted media, and the Kodi developers are pretty rabid about not supporting any form of media piracy. It's the third party apps that you (or a box retailer) puts on top of Kodi that essentially steals content from content providers. I can well see how the Kodi developers get upset with intellectually lazy court filings. By their flawed logic, they could just as easily blame Apple, Microsoft, or Google.