IGNORED

Maytarra Hotel

madge

Anyone got anything good, bad or otherwise to report on this place as its reasonably new. On 2nd Rd opposite Soi Honey. 

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hey Mate I stayed there May Last year I paid about 1200Baht a Night, I thought it was pretty good, very very comfortable bed not the Hard mattress most of the 3 star hotels have

and a great size room with nice furnishings and the Shower Head is Awesome very nice room in a Great spot..

Big_Daddy

Hi guys - I'm interested as well. Is that the place with some rooms with roomside pools? They ( the pools) looked a bit spartan on their website. Any info?

Just an update on this place for anyone thats interested as Im a now back after staying there  2 weeks is that we had a great stay and the staff were better than excellent. Very polite to any guests. I had the Ground floor room that opened onto the pool. Food in the cafe front of hotel was great. The decor is typical Thai but more than adequate.Ive read in some feedback that the wifi was hopeless but my room was no problem. All the shopping malls were only minutes away. Very well priced. Enjoy

it is a  very good hotel and very nice rooms but the only problem for me is it is always noisy. 24 hours of outside street and bar noise is inside the room because room doors are opened to outside.

I stayed there 5 times but in my last trip I could barely sleep and find the new opening LK president hotel at same price range and staying there until they increase their prices

Archived