IGNORED

Sunshine Hotel & Residences

boogy

If its the sunshine hotel on Soi 7 or Soi 8(cant remember) then yeah its GF. Not sure if they have a age policy or not but for sure gf. I stayed there a couple years ago it was decent.

Yes, great location, nice rooms, girl friendly, parking for bike / car under

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

If its the sunshine hotel on Soi 7 or Soi 8(cant remember) then yeah its GF. Not sure if they have a age policy or not but for sure gf. I stayed there a couple years ago it was decent.

soi 8

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

It´s a girlfriendly hotel. The staff there is fantastic. They let me rent a room for a few hours in the morning.

12 a clock they knocked at my door and ask - sir, if you want to stay for another 24 hours we have to charge you full price.

- No, thanks I already have a room 50m from here at Eastin I say and they laugh and think what stupid falang :Crazy1:

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

I stayed there 3 times , nice hotel Girl friendly , make you get a delux room which is newly constructed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stay at Sunshine all the time.  It's a decent hotel, centrally located to all my interests and as other have confirmed, it is girl friendly.  However, if you bring more than one girl back, they'll charge you 500 baht each for the extra girls - unless you manage to sneak them in, which I've done in the past.

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

Archived