IGNORED

Eva Air New Year Special

Rainsberger

Hi Guys

Had this email today from Eva Airways, flights from London Heathrow.

EVA Air New Year Special

Dear Member,

Tailored great offers for you:

• Amazing Taiwan – Daily flight from London to Taipei from £956 in our award-winning Elite Class (premium economy), from £505 in Economy Class and from £2,106 in Royal Laurel Class. Book by 29FEB 2016, subject to seat availability and blackout dates.
  • Adventure in Asia  – From London to Phuket, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui, Krabi, Chiang Rai, Siem Reap and many more destinations, from as little as £448 in Economy Class, subject to seat availability and blackout dates.
  • Companion FareLondon to Bangkok return fares are from as little as £1,642 in Royal Laurel Class. Book by 29FEB 2016, subject to seat availability and blackout dates.

* Fares are inclusive of tax, fees and charges. Terms and conditions apply; please check each campaign for details.   

And remember the tickets include the new generous luggage allowance, terms and conditions apply.

More Promotions…

-- EVA Air Mobile APP is upgraded. Download and try now.

-- Buying extra miles is available on EVA Air official website.

-- Your mileage can be spent for purchasing flight tickets.

-- Follow us on Facebook, get latest valuable offers.

Thanks for posting.

I'm not going to know if I'll be able to travel in June/July until the middle of March so hope you post any Bysiness offers you see then :-)

I'll be looking for EVA or THAI.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Archived