IGNORED

CONDO FOR SALE

LesG

MODERN STYLED 1 BEDROOM CONDO IN A GOOD LOCATION – PRATUMNAK

1.900.000 BHT

39 sqm

CAR PARK                 FITNESS CENTER             GARDEN

CCTV                         SECURITY                         PHONE LINE

SWIMMING POOL                        WIFI                                  CONTACT: 0824748930

2016-01-23_354822dsc_0016.jpg2016-01-23_582242dsc_0024.jpg

2016-01-23_388104dsc_0025.jpg

2016-01-23_585925dsc_0020.jpg

2016-01-23_898482dsc_0002.jpg

2016-01-23_94779dsc_0007.jpg

2016-01-23_261689dsc_0010.jpg

2016-01-23_633341dsc_0011.jpg

hi hotdogs

Thai company name,yes new, i live in almost one year(after completion) fees between 1300bht-1500bht per month, not sure, have'nt paid fees as yet because paid one year in advance when i bought condo.

It's a hard market to sell in. I think you're looking at a big reduction in price if you want to move it.

• 2 weeks later...

I like it mainly because it looks like 1 of my flats in the UK. What is the name of the development?

Hi thanx for the quick update, do you have a floorplan and flat number? Just a headsup but I am in the UK now and won't be back in Pattaya till 1 March....

sorry dont have floor plan, can take pick from brochure and send to you on Viber or Line

Condo is on 4th floor number 411

Hi no problem - found it on......Google. I think it's probably a Type D or maybe a C. Anyway I'm interested.

• 1 month later...

It's a hard market to sell in. I think you're looking at a big reduction in price if you want to move it.

seems both buyers and sellers are stuck with current market , hard to buy and impossible to sell , one overpaid in the past and one want cheap on the dead market .

atleast this is my experience so far from the pattaya real estate market , from a buyers perspective that is .

for this topic hes fighting vs what ,,,,thousands of units for around 50.000:-/sqm ........unless it becomes really cheap or nothing extra is included like a lapdance from a reallly bigboobed hottie i would say hes in for a challange ...... that said price might be correct but supply and demand rules the market , not past or present listings .

Feeling old ? Never mind , maybe youre older than you ever been before , but youre also younger than you will ever be again .......

a

seems both buyers and sellers are stuck with current market , hard to buy and impossible to sell , one overpaid in the past and one want cheap on the dead market .

atleast this is my experience so far from the pattaya real estate market , from a buyers perspective that is .

for this topic hes fighting vs what ,,,,thousands of units for around 50.000:-/sqm ........unless it becomes really cheap or nothing extra is included like a lapdance from a reallly bigboobed hottie i would say hes in for a challange ...... that said price might be correct but supply and demand rules the market , not past or present listings .

Agreed with your post  but if you follow Baht&Sold you can see that condos get sold regular ...., but only the low priced ones and not the 24 m2 ones ,but the 32/36 m2 ones .Also agents keep their foot stiff about prices as it is not their money at stake......try to contact the buildings office or juristic person and so the owner .... he could be maybe very happy to see you come with you're offer ...., and this does not meaning to put the agent besides....  so the owner knows your offer  as maybe the agent find your offer to low ...(.read: his commission melting ).... and so not tell the owner  ..!!.

Buy only from those who wish or need to sell.....,not from those who only like to make MORE money than they have already out of you.. :Think1: ..

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Have Art of the Hill legal and maintenance dramas been resolved?

Archived