Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Are flights full at the moment?

LaaMok

I know its low season and all that, and it depends on which destination.... but what are the chances of getting a load of seats to lie across when I fly out tomorrow?

If you've just gone home or arrived, did you get a half full plane and lots of room?

Very shortly after takeoff get out of your seat and go and look you may strike lucky. If the hostesses say anything just say you have a blood condition that makes you prone to DVT it shouldnt be a problem, ive done it b4...thing is I am prone to DVT they dont know that tho :Cool_Pics:

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

Don't know mate but am flying to bkk in november it will be interesting to see how busy the flight is???

I just booked my seat for Tuesday, it looks pretty dam full on the way over...pretty empty on the way back...go figure, no one wants to come back to the states...LOL.

Had two seat to myself last Monday when I flew back... I reckon your chances are pretty good. You can have three seats to yourself when you get in the car at Heathrow :GoldenSmile1:

See if you can check in online to bag yourself a decent seat.

give us a bell when home jason is coming down for a few day so pop over for a beer or to capacity on flts not to high at the mo so you sould be ok for a sleep have a nice flt

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Hi mate...I flew back on the 23rd September and had 4 seats to myself...

I do have a technique for this, I always ask for an aisle seat near to the back and when boarding I am always the last one on. I then find my seat whilst everyone has been seated and can see those that have not been filled and take the empty row..Nearly always works for me, accept when the plane is full, which is about half the time.

See you Monday Bro

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

just booked last night....flights seemed empty thus far.... :GoldenSmile1:

If it flies, floats or f's....Rent It!!

What airline are you flying with? I flew back to Australia last week and the plane was totally full. They were looking to bump people cause they were over booked.

Testicles

Very shortly after takeoff get out of your seat and go and look you may strike lucky. If the hostesses say anything just say you have a blood condition that makes you prone to DVT it shouldnt be a problem, ive done it b4...thing is I am prone to DVT they dont know that tho :rolleyes:

Last time I did it, I just asked, didnt need an excuse?

Don't know mate but am flying to bkk in november it will be interesting to see how busy the flight is???

I will let you know!

Had two seat to myself last Monday when I flew back... I reckon your chances are pretty good. You can have three seats to yourself when you get in the car at Heathrow :Question:

See if you can check in online to bag yourself a decent seat.

Three seats to myself... i wonder whos coming unless col or alan are off work? I already choose my seats when I booked online... I selected in the centre of the areas with no other people around.

Hi mate...I flew back on the 23rd September and had 4 seats to myself...

I do have a technique for this, I always ask for an aisle seat near to the back and when boarding I am always the last one on. I then find my seat whilst everyone has been seated and can see those that have not been filled and take the empty row..Nearly always works for me, accept when the plane is full, which is about half the time.

I will follow your advice!

Have a safe journey Brian. Hope to catch you next year.

DC

see you soon

What airline are you flying with? I flew back to Australia last week and the plane was totally full. They were looking to bump people cause they were over booked.

Etihad

Alternativle go to the EThiad Website and try to book 10 seats.

Testicles

On both my flights end of September and beginning of October, I was able to find a row of empty seats to lie down and sleep in. But that was going to and from Japan. So who knows.

When life gives you lemons...

Fuck the lemons and grab a beer.

Read my trip report!

Pics

Just checked my flights online (China Airlines from Honolulu). lots of open seats on inbound and outbound.

ive heard off a few people who fly with etihad(ill be on of them come friday)that the flights to and from abu dabhi are rarely full but from abu dabhi to bangkok its full.time will tell

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

give us a bell when home jason is coming down for a few day so pop over for a beer or to capacity on flts not to high at the mo so you sould be ok for a sleep have a nice flt

cheers

Hello Chris, how are you mate? It's Mark (tlcwaterfall) Hope you are keeping well and thanks again for looking after me during my recent trip. That fall I had really knocked me about once I got to the PI.

Cheers

TLC