IGNORED

LAX-BKK

rocrite

Welcome to the forum buddy.

I had a quick look on www.kayak.com for you and I reckon they might have some flights around the kind of money you are budgeting for.

Take a look mate, if your still struggling let us know.

IHM

Welcome to the forum buddy.

I had a quick look on www.kayak.com for you and I reckon they might have some flights around the kind of money you are budgeting for.

Take a look mate, if your still struggling let us know.

IHM

I saw one flight on a airlines called asiana does anyone have any reviews/opinions on this airline. I flew the nonstop before on thai airways and was pleased but that flight is no more.

thanks,

roc

I saw one flight on a airlines called asiana does anyone have any reviews/opinions on this airline. I flew the nonstop before on thai airways and was pleased but that flight is no more.

thanks,

roc

Here you go bud :Cool_Pics:

You are lucky to fly out of LAX, you can go direct, alot cheaper. I have at least 2 stops when I fly out of New Orleans.

under $1000, your best best is eva air. tawaiinese airlines- flown then 3 times and love it. stops in tapeii but not a big deal.

evaair.com

Book direct on their website ... cheaper than orbitz or others, so I've seen.

I'm flying with EVA , tomorrow as a matter of fact, $950 return total. Good luck.

thanks guys looked around eva was around 1100+ i did find a flight on asiana air for 954 all in which seems like a great deal.