IGNORED

First time and have a few questions

Laplace1824

I'm planning on visiting in then beginning of July...how far in advance should I try to book a hotel for a few days? Also, any suggestions for looking at girl friendly hotels on Agoda or do you have to contact each place individually? I'm really only looking to spend around $20 USD/night, and for a place that's within reasonable walking distance and is not a dump lol. If you guys happen to have any suggestions, they are more than welcome. Thanks! 

Hey buddy, bet you're excited for July?

There are threads a plenty on the above topic for hotel choices so hit search or look in the hotels section of the forum and read to your hearts delight. I personally never book too far in advance and have never struggled to get a spot (although my budget is quite a bit more to be fair - for no other reason than I'm a bit spoilt living in Dubai!).

In terms of booking through Agoda once you find your spot and confirm its girl friendly status (you'll find that on this forum too but can contact hotel directly to check if you're worried) book through Agoda using the link on the forum and bobs your aunties husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 coins soi bukhaow, cheap and decent rooms. Can book with Agoda.

Retox sports bar soi lengkee also cheap with nice clean rooms big flat screen tv basic but nice for the price, you can contact them through Facebook.

Also I think if your booking any hotel at $20 a night they will all be girl friendly.

LK Metro, soi bukhaow and soi lengkee all good spots to hang around in too.

Pattayarox

You might want to consider a guest house in that price range. A good one that I'd recommend and the owner is a BM, BrisbaneAl, is the Hunnypot Guesthouse on Soi Honey. It's a great location and having a knowledgable BM to chat with on your first trip would be invaluable. It puts you in the middle of Town with short walks/rides to most everywhere you'll want to go. Search Hunnypot and you'll find a thread with pictures if you're interested.

Cheers

I'm planning on visiting in then beginning of July...how far in advance should I try to book a hotel for a few days? Also, any suggestions for looking at girl friendly hotels on agoda or do you have to contact each place individually? I'm really only looking to spend around $20 USD/night, and for a place that's within reasonable walking distance and is not a dump lol. If you guys happen to have any suggestions, they are more than welcome. Thanks! 

For your price range a good guesthouse would be better,the boomerang guesthouse in the reply above this looks great for the money,with some good comments from people who`ve stayed there.

Hey buddy, bet you're excited for July?

There are threads a plenty on the above topic for hotel choices so hit search or look in the hotels section of the forum and read to your hearts delight. I personally never book too far in advance and have never struggled to get a spot (although my budget is quite a bit more to be fair - for no other reason than I'm a bit spoilt living in Dubai!).

In terms of booking through agoda once you find your spot and confirm its girl friendly status (you'll find that on this forum too but can contact hotel directly to check if you're worried) book through Agoda using the link on the forum and bobs your aunties husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July can't come any sooner haha. I'd rather stay at nicer places, but I'm actually spending about 2.5 weeks in Thailand exploring other areas first before going to Pattaya and it's my first major solo trip, so I'm unsure of how much to budget for lol. I still haven't figured out a specific itinerary yet, so that's sort of why I was curious how far in advance places fill up since my plans may change a bit and probably won't be set in stone. I also wasn't sure since I think it's low season, but I looked at Agoda and some hotels said they only had like two rooms left for early July! And thanks!

http://walkingstreetguesthouse.com/

He's a member here . Give in the code ILOVEPA when you do your booking and you get 10% discount . 

Thanks, Jerry! Looks like a nice place!

You might want to consider a guest house in that price range. A good one that I'd recommend and the owner is a BM, BrisbaneAl, is the Hunnypot Guesthouse on Soi Honey. It's a great location and having a knowledgable BM to chat with on your first trip would be invaluable. It puts you in the middle of Town with short walks/rides to most everywhere you'll want to go. Search Hunnypot and you'll find a thread with pictures if you're interested.

Cheers

I see. Thanks for the suggestion, beerman! Can't wait to visit.

also have a look at our below website and there several reviews about our place.

Thanks for the suggestion! Do you happen to have a suggestion for how far in advance it's best to start booking? 

Archived