IGNORED

Hotels in the.....

pete120456

Soi Buakhao,LK Metro,Soi Lengkee areas I have seen some good reviews on August Suites hotel the address is listed as Moo 9 central pattaya is this classed as LK Metro area etc.Any help regarding this please.

Thankyou in advance.

Its the other side of Pattaya Central Road, a good 10/15 minute walk from LK Metro

A baht bus ride back though. If it ticks your boxes it is ok. There are a few bar complexes plus soi honey before you get there but all good. 

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Its a fair old trot , you can get a  Bht van transport its true , I would still pass on it because of its location , LK Metro area is great imo the location where its best to be , , LK Metropole hotel or Areca Lodge would suite me better if a hotel with pool is requred . or plan B if no pool required  perhaps the Boomerang guest house also great location and it has very nice rooms .

A minutes walk from Buakhao, LK and Diana..

Cheers

Alan.

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Archived