IGNORED

Cafe Pitini

navidnavid

Talk about a diamond in the rough ( relative to its location on soi buakhao) ...

I was very impressed with the feed offered for my money here...

I had the roast beef meal, and it was indeed a full meal , with a very generous portion of mash, seasoned veggies, and gravy.. as it was the daily special it was only 150 baht, if I remember correctly, incredible value !

My girlfriend had a very tasty hot panini...

I left the indoor dining room

with a smile and full belly. Will be back to try more options.

Anyone have any meal recommendations from this place?

A great place and convenient for me as I stay about 50 yards away. I'd recommends you try the cottage pie next time, a generous serving and very tasty. The GF says the ice cream is very good too!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Great service , very clean , and the lasagne is fantastic.

Wheres it near for a reference point?

Thanks

Lb

good coffee also  :GoldenSmile1:

they must be doing something right because they have had some of the same waitresses for years . 

Cheeseburger & Fries is the best I've tasted.

Its just past the Elephant bar but opposite side

Their Sunday roasts are good, as are their coffee, ice cream and cakes.

The only complaint I would have is toilet is the not user friendly for big blokes!... :GoldenSmile1:

The only complaint I would have is toilet is the not user friendly for big blokes!... :GoldenSmile1:

Bragging again, I've never had a problem lol

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Is that some sort of a John Holmes reference...surely your not making contact with the porcelain  :o

Bragging again, I've never had a problem lol

Is that some sort of a John Holmes reference...surely your not making contact with the porcelain  :o

No I am a fat knut, whose tummy touches the wall when sitting on the bogger!... :GoldenSmile1:

near to jollys on buakoaw and opposite At-Al which has some of the cheapest beer around.

a large bottle of leo is 65 bht.

The chicken Kiev used to be very good there. Not been for a while and someone told me a couple of months ago that they had one that wasnt nice, but I cant confirm that.

Liver and onions was good there too.

I go there for breakfast. Also, their Irish Coffee is reasonably priced, not the best in town but surely an improvement over regular coffee, but not for breakfast.

Retired

I go for the salmon steak. IMO its an excellent value there, and darn tasty. :-)

Thanks for the address guys.

Will give it a crack soon.

Lb

I've been a regular at Cafe Pitini for around 8 years or so and have had hundreds of meals there.

Excellent fish & chips, lasagna & chunky chips, quiche & mash & beans, steak and kidney pie & chunky chips & peas, liver & onions and mash, just some of my favourites.

Always a good go-to venue if I have no other ideas or the girlfriend is visiting folks back home, eating with friends, or otherwise not feeding me.

Seen quite a few staff changes over the years but they tend to get good staff who stick around a while.

Unusual to see any Thai customers unless they're with a farang. It is a farang food place with Thai food available for the girlfriend du jour. 

I often recommend this place to friends.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Good food and good staff at a decent price, have  breakfast there regularily and the evening meals are good too.  Like the fact that you can have aircon inside or sit outside to eat which I much prefer for breakfast.  Definitely one of my favourite eating places in Pattaya.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Did they relocate a couple of hundred yards north a few years ago?

I did go in to the present one last year and the food (pasta) was very good.

Did they relocate a couple of hundred yards north a few years ago?

I did go in to the present one last year and the food (pasta) was very good.

don't think so.

not eaten in there for years when they gave me a tuna sandwich stuffed with onions which i hate.

never forgave them ! and that has to be 5/6 years ago

jan 23 006 (Custom).JPG

jan 23 006 (Custom).JPG

I thought the original restaurant was a detached building just up from the butchers arms on the opposite side of the road.

Archived