Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Non mongering things to do

Tezla

Hey guys,

while i plan to do a lot of mongering, i would also like my first trip to have some normal vacationing in it.

What i hope to do/see while there:

• Tiger/croc zoo (have heard about it, not sure where it is or the name of it thought)
  • Ride on elephants or just go to a place where they are taken care of.
  • See interesting nature (waterfalls/rivers/beaches/ect)

I do think most of these are available near Pattaya, but i have no clue where to find them.

Does anyone have a clue where i could start looking for things like this ?

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

Hey guys,

while i plan to do a lot of mongering, i would also like my first trip to have some normal vacationing in it.

What i hope to do/see while there:

• Tiger/croc zoo (have heard about it, not sure where it is or the name of it thought)
  • Ride on elephants or just go to a place where they are taken care of.
  • See interesting nature (waterfalls/rivers/beaches/ect)
I do think most of these are available near Pattaya, but i have no clue where to find them.

Does anyone have a clue where i could start looking for things like this ?

Not trying to be smart. Have you tried google.

Plenty of non mongering thing to do.

Golf , fish, bowling, pool, cinema. Sightseeing. Same as most places BUT without all the working ladies about :-;

Is "get it for free" a mongering or non-mongering thing?

Not trying to be smart. Have you tried google.

Plenty of non mongering thing to do.

Golf , fish, bowling, pool, cinema. Sightseeing. Same as most places BUT without all the working ladies about :-;

You are right, i might be able to find the zoos on google.

But would also be interested in the hidden gems that people have found.  :WinkGrin1:

Here we go!!!

Sanctuary of truth. Ride the gibbon. Pattaya orphanage. Nong nok gardens.

Thanks excatly what i was looking for.  :WinkGrin1:

Here we go!!!

In the PATTAYA TOURIST ATTRACTIONS section of the forum?   :Think1:

lool believe me or not, but i actually missed that section  :LOL2:

My apologies

Here we go!!!

Teddy Bear Museum that i didn't even know about and that I can't wait to visit in March.

Mini Siam.

Ripleys

So many that I can't be arsed to list

Before you ride elephants please take a look at this.

http://expertvagabond.com/elephants-in-thailand/

While i know and understand that these things happen, i just dont trust sources like this.

I have seen far too many "activists" proclaiming that what ever things they dont like, is ALL bad. When in reality it might not be ALL that is bad.

But one thing that bothers me with this report, is that they say "Elephants are totured as young to be able to tame them", but from pictures from their own "park" the elephants are very friendly, but assumingly has not been totured.

Now dont get me wrong, i would never willingly go to a place where i knew things like this is going on. Or anywhere with any form of cruelty to any animal/human for that matter.

But in my mind all these activists are doing them selfs a disfavor in the way they report on these things. Which then leaves me unable to filter out the correct and incorrect information.
That said i am not that hooked on riding an elephant, but would be more interested in going to a place as discribed in the link. But for this trip atleast this will too far away for me, but will look to see if i can find something similar thats within reach for me.

No disrespect is ment by my reply, hope it is not taken in the wrong way.

Here we go!!!

While i know and understand that these things happen, i just dont trust sources like this.

I have seen far too many "activists" proclaiming that what ever things they dont like, is ALL bad. When in reality it might not be ALL that is bad.

But one thing that bothers me with this report, is that they say "Elephants are totured as young to be able to tame them", but from pictures from their own "park" the elephants are very friendly, but assumingly has not been totured.

Now dont get me wrong, i would never willingly go to a place where i knew things like this is going on. Or anywhere with any form of cruelty to any animal/human for that matter.

But in my mind all these activists are doing them selfs a disfavor in the way they report on these things. Which then leaves me unable to filter out the correct and incorrect information.
That said i am not that hooked on riding an elephant, but would be more interested in going to a place as discribed in the link. But for this trip atleast this will too far away for me, but will look to see if i can find something similar thats within reach for me.

No disrespect is ment by my reply, hope it is not taken in the wrong way.

The elephants are friendly because they are rescued elephants; they have been taken from tourist destinations (ie they were once tortured). Every single domesticated elephant (with the exception of the few born in zoos) was kidnapped from its herd as an infant, in the wild. You will find no record of elephant breeding programs because the gestation period is too long to make it practical. Basically, if humans are interacting with elephants, the elephants were either born in a zoo, or as is usually the case kidnapped and tortured when young. You don't even have to go via "activist" websites to discover this.

Elephant rides can be exciting for you and the elephant 5555

image.jpeg

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

The elephants are friendly because they are rescued elephants; they have been taken from tourist destinations (ie they were once tortured). Every single domesticated elephant (with the exception of the few born in zoos) was kidnapped from its herd as an infant, in the wild. You will find no record of elephant breeding programs because the gestation period is too long to make it practical. Basically, if humans are interacting with elephants, the elephants were either born in a zoo, or as is usually the case kidnapped and tortured when young. You don't even have to go via "activist" websites to discover this.

i think you are misunderstanding my use of activist, by this i mean people that in one way or another paint the picture that every tame elephant has been totured. Which is not even close to be true.

Here we go!!!

I am planning an elephant tour when I am there. The friend I am traveling with has always wanted to do it so we will go.I will be bringing with a hot gogo girl to chat with. 

We also plan on fishing for the giant cat fight in one of the pay lakes. I have wanted to do that since I saw the episode on River Monsters where he caught a few.

take the 30 baht ferry over to koh larn, decent way to kill a day over there, nice for a swim

Archived