IGNORED

Expanding the shoutbox

LaaMok

Trusted members have the use of the shoutbox, normal members can't see or use this facility.

To expand the shoutbox, hover the mouse over the area which I have indicated with the red line.

Your mouse arrow will turn to a double ended pointer, then left click and drag down. When you move to another page, the shoutbox will stay the same size.

expand_shoutbox.JPG

In addition you can click on the white "Pattaya Addicts Chat" to get the shoutbox in full and there is more shouts available in there.

Thanks for the tip and pining the info.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi

Shout box isn't working for me. I can see the convo but don't have the place at the bottom where you are supposed to type. I've tried to resize it but that won't work either. ! I'm using ie7

Edited by atb

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

shout.JPG

yeah i can't reply on the shoutbox either the whole bottom of the window is missing and can not expand click to drag it but it does not move

Edited by Chadrick

Yeah I have the same problem, are we missing something?

Just found out that you have to have 100 posts to use this.