IGNORED

Other than Walking Street and the bar district slightly west of it, where should I go?

Boost

Hey guys,

Last time I went to Pattaya I hit up the bar district and walking district - I've heard of a 'Soi 6'? Have I been missing out? I hear 'over 600 gogo bars' in Pattaya etc, but I feel like there's a part I've not conquered yet.

One must slay many dragons to save the princess.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

Ah yeah it is the sea haha.  Glad you know what I meant though.  Soi LK Metro sounds like a good idea, thanks for the suggestion.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

I plan to see a lot of the "known" areas on my first visit, but i also plan to go exploring about.

That is just one of the things i like to do when traveling, also i might discover some unknown gems that way.

---------------------------
Here we go!!!

Im going to hit the dark side some this trip. I am really looking forward to exploring there some. 

What is the dark side? I've heard it mentioned a few times

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

East of 3rd road :)

600 gogos ? no way near that amount

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Think it was on some website that said over 600 throughout Pattaya.  It might be factoring in regular bars, I was really just looking to learn more about other areas besides Walking Street.  My business partner is coming with me in a couple of weeks and I want him to have a good time.

Full Time Reprobate

Part Time Buffalo Rider

East Pattaya

It is a little different to in town.

You need to check it out but it would be a good idea to do it with someone with Darkside experience.

Hey guys,

Last time I went to Pattaya I hit up the bar district and walking district - I've heard of a 'Soi 6'? Have I been missing out? I hear 'over 600 gogo bars' in Pattaya etc, but I feel like there's a part I've not conquered yet.

One must slay many dragons to save the princess.

Where is the bar district .????

• 2 weeks later...

Just go for a walk in any direction except west and you will find bars and go go`s of all sorts.  Alternatively do some research on this forum and follow one of the really good maps to where ever takes your fancy.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I'm curious about the darkside as well, but I hear it's not worth vising on your first trip.

Archived