IGNORED

Tweet Tweet Nest

DazzaDownUnder

Hi all.

Interested on some feedback from anyone who has stayed at this hotel over the last 6 months or so.

The rooms look great but the reviews on tripadvisor, booking.com, etc. are a bit of a worry, as it seems joiners fees were charged on some occasions, and not on other occasions.

I emailed them but am yet to receive a response.

So interested to hear from anyone who has stayed there recently please.

And please....don't tell me to go back and read existing threads...I've done that and I'm looking for recent info......

And thanks, but I'm not looking for your advice on other hotels I should stay at instead....I want to know about this one.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

Hi, any update on this hotel?

Am coming down in April for Songkran and was thinking of trying out this hotel

Have emailed them and yet to receive a reply. 

Did a FB message, and they immediately replied that 500 Bhat will be charged for joiner and must ID when check-in.

I talk to them last August about this and they said if you book a room for two person they will not charge you extra for the girl.

If you only book a single room they will charge you 500 bath for the joiner fee.

Maybe they change now, but who will stay there then?

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

• 2 weeks later...

Archived