Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Blood work

ant

Wheres the best place to get blood work done for testosterone levels ect

Seen that maxium performance centre but a rip off at 15000b can get it done in the uk far cheaper

Looking for somwhere with a quick turn around for lab results

Been looking for a lab in Patts that does check up for DHT DiHydroTestosterone level, but it's not on the lists for either Lifecare Lab or Pattaya Lab?

Anyone done a test to check DHT levels in Pattaya?

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 4 weeks later...

Maximum Performance Centre does bloodworks for 6000 baht, does anyone know what that test includes?

Plahgat

Don't understand all these different prices for lab work. Been going to performance for well over a year, in fact will be going there this coming sunday. Have never paid anything for lab work, included in monthly fee for the testosterone products. Come to Pattaya every three months, get my lab work and products to keep my test level in the high 800 range. Works great for me, as I am 70 years young. Before self medicating, you should be aware that you have no prostate issues

Don't understand all these different prices for lab work. Been going to performance for well over a year, in fact will be going there this coming sunday. Have never paid anything for lab work, included in monthly fee for the testosterone products. Come to Pattaya every three months, get my lab work and products to keep my test level in the high 800 range. Works great for me, as I am 70 years young. Before self medicating, you should be aware that you have no prostate issues

Didn't they get you through a load of bloodtests before they started giving you testosterone products?

If so, what kind of lab work did you do?

Any or all of these: Total T, Free T, DHT, SHBG, Estradiol, Prolactin, LH ?

Plahgat

Archived