IGNORED

Name a hotel that's cheap, nice, and close to walking street that's better than the one I just booked

dynasty10

I just booked 16 nights at Four Seasons Place in Pattaya

$50 per night

1 mile from Walking Street

646 sq feet with balcony, junior suite

Has microwave and a stove so I can do some cooking, etc. etc.

That's the best deal I've seen so far.

Mr. International:

Trip report #1

Trip report #2

Trip report #3

img0547aa.jpg

Very close to WS is Honey Lodge. Baywalk residence is also nearby WS and just cross the street to find FL.

i just got into pattaya this afternoon , booked an insider deal on Agoda at the nova park this morning  800 bht per nite  , (jamesons)  when i got here i got a free upgrade to a 1 bedroom suite . so i am a happy addict today  :GoldenSmile1:

heading out to play now . :GoldenSmile1:

Often you have to make a judgement call and then go with your instincts. If no good then have notes made already from suggestions or recommendations and via internet searches.

Perhaps the suggestion of spending the occasional afternoon walking around your favoured vicinity having a look at potential future accommodations while in-country might not seem too outrageous if your present lodgings prove unsatisfactory. Rather than waiting until you get home to rely yet again on the suggestions of others whose opinions likely differ from your own.

You can't beat making your own assessments, but if it's already too late then it's just another case of som nom na. But there's always next time.

Unless you're exceptionally lucky few people hit the bull's eye first or second time without a bit of leg-work involved. Life is a case of refining your knowledge to lessen the chances of a dud. That modus-operandi carries across many aspects of life in general. Occasionally try being the one treading the paths others may follow, rather than constantly the reverse.

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Very close to WS is Honey Lodge. Baywalk residence is also nearby WS and just cross the street to find FL.

Baywalk seems to be very convenient. :) I have walked across the street only once and pickings were thin.Maybe that was one bad night. Did you ever find good quality FL there? Just curious. 

Look on Agoda hotel website ...... dont have to be so close to Walking Street the whole town on every street have everything .... plus baht buses are everwhere 10 baht

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Archived