Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ocean View , Near Soi 6

stonecold316

Hi Guys,

I am back home and have already started planning next trip. I might make Pattaya as my weekend getaway now (Yes, I am addicted :WinkGrin1: ). Thinking about utilizing any long weekend where friday/monday is a holiday.

My requirement for weekend getaway was sea view and near Soi 6 (yet to pop my Soi6 cherry).Budget is flexible. I intend to keep it below 3000baht but if I find something I like then I can extend by 2-3K.Baboona and Pattaya Discovery hotels were very good option but both have Joiner fee so not good for me.

Now that leaves below options

1) Charming Inn ( No joiner fee, Near Soi 6 and Beach )

2) The Beach front hotel ( No joiner fee, Near Soi 6 and Beach , Delux room has a Sea view)

3) Sandalay Resort (Delux has a sea view but no reply about Joiner policy yet)

Anyone has good or bad experiences with any of these? If you can recommend any other hotel in the vicinity of Soi 6 with ocean view then please do, appreciate help guys.

Sandy spring,Baywalk residence and LK Empress look very good but I am minimizing travel time in March heat so will keep them as last option.

Thanks

Lord Nelson hotel is on Soi 6 great rooms check it out.

A SMART MONKEY IS A MONKEY THAT DOESN'T MONKEY WITH ANOTHER MONKEY'S MONKEY.

Lord Nelson hotel is on soi 6 great rooms check it out.

Thanks. I like Lord Nelson and Queen Victoria inn but I will be having a non P4P girlfriend for a day or two so don't want room to be exactly on Soi6.

Sea View is not really my priority , it is her wish. :WinkGrin1: As soon as she goes home to see her mom, I am off to Soi 6.

That is why I came up with Sea view and Close to Soi 6 thread. (Sounds weird to me too)

Seven Zea Chic Hotel

Thanks

Got the reply from Sandalay and they have joiner fee. So it's between The Beach front hotel  and Seven Zea Chic hotel now.

How do room sizes and price compare?

Beach front wins because I can book delux room with sea view at lesser price of standard room at Seven Zea chic.

Somebody posted Baywalk is good for picking FL across street, now that's tempting. Maybe I'll just use bike or songthaw to Soi 6.

Beach front wins because I can book delux room with sea view at lesser price of standard room at Seven Zea chic.

Somebody posted Baywalk is good for picking FL across street, now that's tempting. Maybe I'll just use bike or songthaw to Soi 6.

Why not just book into View Talay 6 like everybody else - the location, view and services sell themselves - keener prices than hotels too

VT6 you can pick up girls just sitting near the lift area there is so much  coming and going of girls :Think1:

Why not just book into View Talay 6 like everybody else - the location, view and services sell themselves - keener prices than hotels too

VT6 you can pick up girls just sitting near the lift area there is so much  coming and going of girls :Think1:

Really appreciate it mate. Booking VT6 24th Floor now.

How is the construction noise there now?

How is the construction noise there now?

last time I stayed  ( nov 15 ) the site is shut down , no plant or anything , so no noise whatsoever , hope this helps.

dont forget to use the PA sponser to book, so this brilliant site gets the kickback

Archived