Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Manchester to Bangkok 413 GBP

Bababooey

Pretty good deal from Etihad, Manchester to BKK for 413 :GoldenSmile1: and similar low fares from elsewhere in the UK from their special deals page.

Seems like you can fly up until October 31st but must book by January 8th.

http://www.asiahotelandtravel.com/index.php/topic/432-manchester-to-bangkok-413-gbp/

Ladyboy Review Forum http://www.ladyboyreview.com

Great price

Etihad have been consistently cheaper now than other airlines for about 8 or 9 months on this route. I'm going later this month for 7 weeks and paying £413, it was booked late September with Netflights. Is it cheaper to actually book direct with the airline?

I don't see that Etihad have been consistently cheaper at all.  I'm flying with Qatar on the 12th Jan, back on the 25th Jan, and it was £396.  I'm also flying On May 11th coming back 19 days later, that was £391 with Qatar.  China Southern have been offering a 2 stop via Amsterdam and Guangzhou for as cheap as £340. 

Emirates, Etihad and Qatar all offer very similar prices for MAN-BKK and have for the last couple of years.  If you are a frequent traveller just stick with the one you like, join the frequent flyer club,  and hopefully you will fly enough to attain a higher level.

Would agree to disagree with you there then. Just checked Skyscanners for four random flights Feb, March April and June and Etihad is cheapest on economy for this route. I flew Manchester to Bangkok last November (booked April 2015) with Etihad working out cheapest. Also booked last March for a flight in September which I had to cancel and Etihad again was the cheapest. Have periodically been checking flights on Skyscanners for friends and people on TripAdvisor and Etihad has been the cheapest since about March 2015. Qatar have matched them sometimes and in my opinion are a better airline. Not seen anything cheaper from Emirates throughout 2015.

The frequent flyers means jackshit to me. I acquired about 35,000 Emirates miles or points between 2010 and 2011. What can you do with them?? They re all lost now.

Oman has consistently been the cheapest last year out of Heathrow. Just picked up next trip in 4 weeks time at £398 two month trip

if you fly twice a year with etihad to bkk it will give you silver status,which entitles you to free lounge access everywhere with them.

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Exactly what the man above said.  If you fly twice a year with either Etihad or Qatar it will give you silver status and free lounge access.  Plus if any of the legs are overbooked you will have a greater chance of an upgrade.  You used to be able to do the same with Emirates until they pushed the levels up so you need to do 3 trips a year now to get (and more importantly keep) silver status.

I flew October last year (booked in April ish) with Emirates as they were £402 at the time, and cheapest by about £20.  I didn't book for that reason tho, the routing was great. 2 hours each way in Dubai. 

When you say you have looked at four random flights and Etihad were cheapest, is that not including China Southern (and it's AMS/CAN 2 stopper) or including it?  I for one would never fly that way unless it was ridiculously cheap but it does come out cheapest by a long way normally. 

I've just done the same as you and looked at 4 random flight dates, and the cheapest were Etihad on two, and Qatar on two. 

However with Qatar's new routings meaning only an hour in Doha both ways and the 787 on the MAN/DOH leg, I wouldn't look anywhere else from Manchester, especially if they also turn out cheapest. 

Either way good luck with any cheap flights using any of the ME 3 as they are all great airlines.

Be aware that Ethiad have cut their baggage allowance to 23Kg (from September 2015) for Economy Saver and Breaking Deals fares. Economy Value and Economy Freedom fares are 2 bags upto 23Kg each.

Be aware that Ethiad have cut their baggage allowance to 23Kg (from September 2015) for Economy Saver and Breaking Deals fares. Economy Value and Economy Freedom fares are 2 bags upto 23Kg eacooooooooooo

OOOOOOOOOOO my god a crisis i travel handbag only

Wriggley Tin 1

Be aware that Ethiad have cut their baggage allowance to 23Kg (from September 2015) for Economy Saver and Breaking Deals fares. Economy Value and Economy Freedom fares are 2 bags upto 23Kg each.

How do you Guys manage to need 23kgs is beyond me.  Two months trips I never have more than 15kg all up and probably 3kg of that is Shampoo etc which could be bought locally anyway....

Archived