Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dr Oliver

Cerberus

I just sent a mate down to Dr Oliver,

his clinic was behind the junction of Pattaya Tai and Third road, however its gone, there is now a place called the international clinic there and they refuse to divulge anything regards Dr Oliver or where he may have gone.

Anyone Know?

He's been gone from there for a long time now and no-one knows where he is. Also, his house is up for sale too.

Response to email;

Response to email;

It is with regret that I have to announce that I do not work anymore at my old medical clinic situated in the Soi LK Pavilion, for personal reasons.

I will open a new medical clinic in Pattaya as soon as possible and, meanwhile, you can reach me at 086 827 6922 or

[email protected]

I feel very sorry for any disturbance this may cause to you !

Should you want to help, please feel free to send this email to anyone it may be of interest.

Sincerely, Dr Olivier

Why dont you send your mate to Pattaya Memorial, I have had far better response from the staff there than good old Dr Oliver. And Im sure you are aware said Dr is limited to what drugs he can administer.

ah cerberus i got the same email this morning... i guess his landlord was an arse

Why dont you send your mate to Pattaya Memorial, I have had far better response from the staff there than good old Dr Oliver. And Im sure you are aware said Dr is limited to what drugs he can administer.

You say you live in sattahip and have done for 5 years, why are you going all the way to Pattaya memorial hospital, instead of the hospital in sattahip?