IGNORED

The sexiest creature I've ever seen on Buakhao...well, almost.

Mr magoo

I was walking past one of the gold shops on Buakhao this evening just as the shop-owner was riding this beautiful Triumph Bonneville up from the kerb to park it inside his shop.

As a piece of design & engineering, I think it's a thing of beauty. uploadfromtaptalk1451141787226.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451141802189.jpguploadfromtaptalk1451141831897.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Beautiful. My questions are:

How much for ST?

Is it a 3-holer, or seeing the possibilities, a 5-holer?

Good to see History return to Thailand..Nice Ride

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

To be totally accurate   " suck squeeze bang blow"     and in that order.   Nice piece of kit though, 

Triumph have a factory in Chonburi and it costs more to buy one in Thailand than in Australia !! Hard to fathom that one

The Bonneville is a great classic bike. You need to own a gold shop to buy one in Thailand though.

Triumph have a factory in Chonburi and it costs more to buy one in Thailand than in Australia !! Hard to fathom that one

Well how much for it in Thailand ? Aussie Land ?

bonny T100 is 470,000 in thailand or $17,888 at todays ex rate in oz retail is $14,490 all taxes paid

I did the comparison about 3 years ago when the $A was much higher, it would be about $16,000 at that time but the retail price in oz has gone up a little in the meantime

• 9 months later...

I'm a bit thrown by some of the comments.  Is this a new production of the old Bonnie?  Or is it an original classic in excellent condition?

Either way, nice rides.  A friend had one and allowed me to borrow it on occasion.  The deal was, if I borrowed it, it came back tank topped up and anything loose tightened up.  So a 2 hour ride usually needed about an hour with a wrench after.   :GoldenSmile1:

• 9 months later...
On 10/16/2016 at 10:02 AM, fatjack1 said:

I'm a bit thrown by some of the comments.  Is this a new production of the old Bonnie?  Or is it an original classic in excellent condition?

Either way, nice rides.  A friend had one and allowed me to borrow it on occasion.  The deal was, if I borrowed it, it came back tank topped up and anything loose tightened up.  So a 2 hour ride usually needed about an hour with a wrench after.   :GoldenSmile1:

Its a newish bike .Note no oil puddle underneath ;-)

Archived