IGNORED

Pattaya Beer Garden update - 8 October 2008

PattayaPete

I've been busy the last couple of weeks making the Pattaya Beer Garden video. It will be appearing on Pattaya People TV channel, six times a day starting Friday. However if you would like a preview you can watch it streamed and if you like download a high definition or DVD quality version.

Click here to view or download the Pattaya Beer Garden Video

We also featured in the Pattaya People newspaper "Eating In and Eating Out" dining guide this week. You can read their review here.

Click here to view Pattaya People Dining Guide

We did struggle with the Pizza thing for a while but seem to have the system working well now. It seems we had the wrong type of pizza oven. So now we have a new one and in the main the comments have been positive. Thai food however still outsells pizzas by about 30 to 1.

Business has been good and despite all the doom and gloom around Pattaya at the moment, I am feeling very positive about the PBG. With the news that Soi 6, Soi 7 and Soi 8 are not going to be allowed to open in the afternoon, I'm hoping we may get a freelancer increase during those times. They are still fairly light in numbers during the day but we have an embarrassment of riches from around 9 pm each evening with far more ladies than guys.

Short and sweet for this update. I hope you enjoy the video and do feel free to share it with anyone you want to. I will be posting a lower quality version on you tube shortly.

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

good video, i will pop in for a drink at xmas :rolleyes:

I really have enjoyed following your prgress from you started posting the updates, good o hear everything is still good at the PBG and super video

Great video......

It's looking really good, I'm really looking forward to seeing the place for myself.

Keep up the good work.

Wil

Nice video.

Spent quite a bit of time in there back in August,

looking forward to getting back there at xmas.

Keep up the good work pete.

Did you ever feel that just by jumping on a plane, All your cares would drop away

And you'd be born again,Returning to a nature child,

Happy wild and free.

On my list for a visit over xmas and new year, looks a nice and relaxed bar

du du du short time ...tammai teug tum kub chan dai

Foxy007

Great promotional video, i take my hat off to you, you certainly now how to operate and promote a top bar, i followed it though from when you first mentioned the idea on here. The bar in time will become a legend.

It reminds me more of a Phillipine bar for some reason , which tend to be much more professionally run

Thanks for posting the video, I will be back in to check out the garden for the 3rd time this trip.

allways enjoy the food and will be sure to check out the ""abundance"" of freelances after 9pm, never seen more than a handfull there yet

Great update and an excellent video. Will make this a definite stop while I am in town. Probably see you on the 18th. Thanks for the efforts and continued success.

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Pete, I really liked your bar. I went there at least 4 different times in August and in September. Service was friendly and the food was very good. The prices are excellent. Some of the times that we were there, we brought girls with us, others we were just going to get some food before a night of mongering. I would say that the average time of day that were we there was probably between 7pm and 9pm. During those times, we did see a couple of freelancers, but not many....

Next time I will try and swing by after 9pm for a quick look. Keep up the good work and get a pool table, a fooseball table and my personal favorite that is making a comeback in the US, a shuffleboard table! It's always fun to have these things at "beer bars" and gives "couples" something to do to entertain themselves!

Eat. Down. South.

Great Vid Pete. I was there on one of the evenings that you were filming it and spoke to you. Everyone was having a great time as always.

I also ate there several times. Your food is consistently excellent. Keep up the good work.

As for the freelancers well, i couldnt indulge as i was with Da's ex room mate. But there were a fair few around that looked good to go!!

Testicles

I spent a lot of time at the PBG back in June/July. I never found a lady there, but it was a great place for meeting up with other board members or just hanging out and having a meal or a few beers. I am sure that I will frequent the place again on my next trip in a few months.

Congratulations on what looks like a great place to hang out.

Hope to be over there VERY soon, so I will definately be dropping in.

Good video, GREAT place to eat and relax. I stopped there 3 times on my first trip and will be back again on my next trip. A waitress named Aom was such a sweetheart to us when we visited, Thanks!

-Zee

You have been on my to do list for a while, you are now on my to do list as soon as I arrive after viewing the video.

Only a couple of months to go hope you plan for an excellent Christmas and just maybe I will get more than socks this year.

Always great to read your updates Pete and i am looking forward to seeing your place next time in patts.

The reports on your place are great and that must make you very proud!!

Maybe you should go for a walk down Soi 6 and pass the message to the girls who are suddenly out of work, that the beer garden might be a good place to hang out in the arvos......................lol.

Keep up the good work and your place is only going to get more and more popular!!!

Edited by caltexman

Will be over in Nov meeting a Thai lady for 1week, will call in and impress her, then cheque out the freelancers,

Happy Days Are Hear

HAPPY ARE THEY WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO SEE THEM COME TRUE.

ahhh great vdo brings back some memories of starting my nts out from there in early evenings.

Yes I agree with above comments you should get your leaflets/cards down to Soi 6 and all bars soi 7/8/9 aswell as belive all bars closed now til 6pm??

Should be good for you plus all those daytime drinking old farangs that wil want reasonable priced beers will have somewhere to go.

Lucky you Pete hope you start packin them in and the girls will follow too!!!!

You def need to get some leaflets / cards printed in thai too as not all bar girls understand written english.

Go for it Pete and wil be back in Feb

Cheers

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

thanx for the update and vid i look forward to seeing you lot again at xmas time

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

Had a slice of the "new" pizza at the PBG about 10 days ago it was soggy and rather bland. On a positive note I have noticed a lot more freelancers in the bar of an evening.

Had a slice of the "new" pizza at the PBG about 10 days ago it was soggy and rather bland. On a positive note I have noticed a lot more freelancers in the bar of an evening.

I was a bit sorry I started the whole Pizza thing. I never realised people were so fussy about Pizza. Being a Pizza peasant I pretty much take it as it comes. Anyway gogo dog you were not the only person who felt that way and some investigation by pizza people more knowlegable than me revealed that our pizza oven was not a good pizza oven. Have now purchased a "better" pizza oven which seems to be producing a better result.

Pizza is a very small part of what we do and I doubt we will ever compete with (enter your favorite pizza shop here) but we are trying hard to produce an acceptable product.

Edited by PattayaPete

Pattaya Beer Garden Website

Thailand doesn't understand pizza....... they barely understand mexican foood... BARELY

Eat. Down. South.

i downloaded the HD video, it's an outsanding quality, very nice work !

well done.

love the final kiss :22600584-Th: