Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tried Androgel? How was it?

likethaigirls

Hi guys, Merry Christmas,

I got some Androgel sachets, with the go-ahead from Maximum Performance's Doctor. BTW, he really knows his bit.

Yes, I did a search on this topic, not surprised to get a hit, but the posts are mostly generalized.

I would like to hear from anyone who has used Androgel, their personal experience(s). The good, the bad, the ugly!

Of course I'm expecting good things, or I never would have bought the stuff. But I also read about it in Wikipedia, and I see there are pros and cons to using the stuff.

I'll use it for a month, and have a follow-up with the Doctor.

Is it really important that it be kept in the fridge? I'm at a seaside resort in a rustic bungalow- no fridge. Maybe I could use the restaurant's fridge.

Many thanks to those who reply!

Now, I'll paste in some comments from the other thread that turned up when I did a search, and please do note that I'm using the gel.

------------------------

The gel is readily available at the pharmacy near Tim's Bar and is less than 1500 Baht for one 100mL bottle.

------------------------

So you apply it on your skin instead of shooting or eating it .Sounds like a great way of taking it. The side effects are perhaps the same . (hard on liver and makes you body reduce its own T production)

------------------------

Once you start with this it is almost impossible to stop as your body will adapt to it and stops making testerone itself .

------------------------

The gel and the injection circumvent the liver. It's only the capsules that go through the liver. You can buy the capsules in pharmacies in Thailand. I just started taking them, but my urologist did a complete liver enzyme analysis intially and 3 months later. There was no effect. He said if I stopped taking it my body will resume making its own. It may take a while. But the problem was that my body wasn't making enough of its own to begin with, especially when you live in a place like Thailand. In the U.S. I could accept a decline. I've done a lot of reading on T lately. It does a lot of good things for your heart, circulation, etc. and loss of T is correlated to other bad things that happen to you as you age. Strangely though it lowers sperm production yet enhances your sex drive and performance. I don't understand that one.

-------------------------

Bought a bottle of Testo Gel this summer in Pattaya.Started to use it in august-september for around 3 weeks and I could feel an effect in libido,but unfortunately in aggression also.

How long time can you use it before you run the risk of bad side effects ?

Hi again! So, that's what they're saying. Do you think it's all true?

Like! Those are all questions you need to ask Tim, if you are to see him again. If you are thinking of giving birth, it is an important question. As for myself, had a vas 34 years ago, so kids are not an issue. When I did nebido a couple years ago, which I did not enjoy, felt strong aggression for the first month. With androgel, feel strong and more confident, than old and week

Hi guys, Merry Christmas,

I got some Androgel sachets, with the go-ahead from Maximum Performance's Doctor. BTW, he really knows his bit.

Yes, I did a search on this topic, not surprised to get a hit, but the posts are mostly generalized.

I would like to hear from anyone who has used Androgel, their personal experience(s). The good, the bad, the ugly!

Of course I'm expecting good things, or I never would have bought the stuff. But I also read about it in Wikipedia, and I see there are pros and cons to using the stuff.

I'll use it for a month, and have a follow-up with the Doctor.

Is it really important that it be kept in the fridge? I'm at a seaside resort in a rustic bungalow- no fridge. Maybe I could use the restaurant's fridge.

Many thanks to those who reply!

Now, I'll paste in some comments from the other thread that turned up when I did a search, and please do note that I'm using the gel.

------------------------

The gel is readily available at the pharmacy near Tim's Bar and is less than 1500 Baht for one 100mL bottle.

------------------------

So you apply it on your skin instead of shooting or eating it .Sounds like a great way of taking it. The side effects are perhaps the same . (hard on liver and makes you body reduce its own T production)

------------------------

Once you start with this it is almost impossible to stop as your body will adapt to it and stops making testerone itself .

------------------------

The gel and the injection circumvent the liver. It's only the capsules that go through the liver. You can buy the capsules in pharmacies in Thailand. I just started taking them, but my urologist did a complete liver enzyme analysis intially and 3 months later. There was no effect. He said if I stopped taking it my body will resume making its own. It may take a while. But the problem was that my body wasn't making enough of its own to begin with, especially when you live in a place like Thailand. In the U.S. I could accept a decline. I've done a lot of reading on T lately. It does a lot of good things for your heart, circulation, etc. and loss of T is correlated to other bad things that happen to you as you age. Strangely though it lowers sperm production yet enhances your sex drive and performance. I don't understand that one.

Bought a bottle of Testo Gel this summer in Pattaya.Started to use it in august-september for around 3 weeks and I could feel an effect in libido,but unfortunately in aggression also.

How long time can you use it before you run the risk of bad side effects ?

Hi again! So, that's what they're saying. Do you think it's all true?

Google: https://www.google.ca/?gws_rd=ssl#q=exogenous+testosterone+HPTA+aromatase+atrophy.

Thanks, Davie Duke! Your link turned up a menu, so far I've just checked out one: https://www.t-nation.com/steroids/testosterone-toolbox

It seemed quite authoritative & comprehensive to me, touched on a number of subjects that were of personal relevance to me. And I didn't know about those things. I've got a ways to go, guess I'd better nix Netflix. :)

derek1, thanks for your reply. Actually, Tim did discuss quite a few of those things with me, but I wanted to hear from people who have/had used Androgel, to know what effects it had on them and what their opinions are.

At my age, I sure don't want children, but the thought of losing my hair scares the living sh*t out of me!

Best Wishes to you both! :)

Archived