IGNORED

PDC World Darts 17 Dec - 3 Jan

eanto

I'm really enjoying this and with the 1st round now completed there wasn't too many shock results.

Always been a big Power fan but he's not dominating now like the old days. Looking forward to round 2 starting Boxing Day.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would like to see it as well . Do you happen to know what channel in Thailand is broadcasting this at what times ? 

Would like to see it as well . Do you happen to know what channel in Thailand is broadcasting this at what times ?

I'm watching it in LoS on my android box. It's on both Sky Sports 1 or 3. Normally an afternoon and evening session in the early stages (UK times).

Enjoyed some of the  1st round matches that went right to the death. I dont really get the crowd. Hi love Im off to the darts have you seen my Fred Flintstone costume?

Watching Gary Anderson - Gurney and it is a awesome Match - Anderson started with 7 perfect darts after 9 days off - both averages above 100 and 11 times 180 and the 3rd set not finished yet

Another 7 perfect darts for Anderson in the 4th set - maybe 9darter coming up tonite

My money is on Anderson to defend his title

its not broadcast in thailand but i get it live on my minix box from lanza lad

just watching melbourne test on it now

any holes a goal

Another 7 perfect darts for Anderson in the 4th set - maybe 9darter coming up tonite

My money is on Anderson to defend his title

Ohhhh  Gally Gally    A very popular winner last year

Mikeyboy

Ohhhh  Gally Gally    A very popular winner last year

Mikeyboy

Definately, I'm a big Taylor fan but I didn't begrudge him that win.

What a match Barney and Bunty was!

Yes brilliant match - looking forward to the evening session with Adrian Lewis, Peter Wright and Phil The Power against

Kevin Painter - that could be a good one

Not in the same league as the PDC,but I have a friend playing in the BDO finals on Sunday .

He played last year as well but got knocked out in the first round by Scotty 2 hot to handle Waites

Hope young Sam can fair a little better this year [emoji106]

Oh MVG smashed it last night and my money's on him to win the PDC [emoji3]

Really fancy Painter to beat Taylor tonight, he's 6/1 7/1 in places, Phil not throwing well at all and maybe could change his darts again.

Really fancy Painter to beat Taylor tonight, he's 6/1 7/1 in places, Phil not throwing well at all and maybe could change his darts again.

I would say thats a very brave bet!!  I would buy a lottery ticket instead, lol

8 perfect darts for the Austrian Suljovic - and than he missed double 18 by a millimeter - first good match today

8 perfect darts this time for the young English Pallett - missed double 12 for the 9darter

8 perfect darts for the Austrian Suljovic - and than he missed double 18 by a millimeter - first good match today

Agree it's been a poor session apart from this one.

Enjoyed some of the  1st round matches that went right to the death. I dont really get the crowd. Hi love Im off to the darts have you seen my Fred Flintstone costume?

I've been to the darts for the past 5 years and live near ally pally so I see every type of fancy dress you can imagine on a daily basis.

Fancy dress is part of the christmas fun and it helps create a unique atmosphere. Personally I'm not a big fan of fancy dress but do wear my christmas jumper.  It does feel more like a party then a darts championship with all the singing, dancing and friendly drunken antics.

The legend just walked on The Power against The Artist - The highlight of the evening session- so far it was a bit one sided this evening

Can the Artist turn the Power off 555

The legend just walked on The Power against The Artist - The highlight of the evening session- so far it was a bit one sided this evening

Can the Artist turn the Power off 555

Painter 29 consecutive tv defeats to the Power

Looking forward to the evening session

MvG against Barney

But also my friend from Austria, but I think he has got no chance against Jackpot

Looks like Barneys' walked into a perfect storm! Who can stop Mighty Mike?

Archived