IGNORED

Devils Den closing periods over the festive season.

Cerberus

Devils Den will be closed over the following timings/periods;

1. Thursday 24 December 2015 we will be closing our Doors at 7pm to allow the staff to enjoy the  Carabao  concert that Night at Samran.

2. Friday 25 December 2015 we will not be opening till 2pm. Normal time thereafter on that day.

3. Thursday the 31st December 2015 we will be closing the doors at 7pm To allow the staff to enjoy New Years Eve parties.

4. Friday the 1st of January 2016 we will be closed for a recovery day.

5. Saturday the 2nd of January 2016 everything returns to normal.

There are some bookings over those periods already agreed by the ladies and they will stand as booked.

All us at the Devils Den and Samran would like to take this opportunity of wishing all of you a  happy Christmas/festive season and a truly successful New Year.

Devils Den will be closed over the following timings/periods;

1. Thursday 24 December 2015 we will be closing our Doors at 7pm to allow the staff to enjoy the  Carabao  concert that Night at Samran.

2. Friday 25 December 2015 we will not be opening till 2pm. Normal time thereafter on that day.

3. Thursday the 31st December 2015 we will be closing the doors at 7pm To allow the staff to enjoy New Years Eve parties.

4. Friday the 1st of January 2016 we will be closed for a recovery day.

5. Saturday the 2nd of January 2016 everything returns to normal.

There are some bookings over those periods already agreed by the ladies and they will stand as booked.

All us at the Devils Den and Samran would like to take this opportunity of wishing all of you a Christmas/festive season and a truly successful New Year.

Extremely generous of you in giving your ladies such a long holiday over the holiday period

God bless ya

and as an new year promise maybe an update 

and as an new years promise an update of the pics  of the ladies working there?

and as an new year promise maybe an update 

and as an new years promise an update of the pics  of the ladies working there?

Try before New Year Iggy56  :Evil_Grin2: our last update was 3 days ago, we will do another before the 1s Jan 2016 and to meet your request another in the first week.  :hello09:

What is the charge for the two girls for an hour at your address?

I doubt Cerberus will welcome what you have in mind at his address. :) :)

How about checking the website?

The website asks for dates and preferences but makes no mention of pricing.

Thanks. The "out-call" is them "coming" to you. I'm rather tempted at the "in-call" so that I can chose the "imps" in person. You get 1.5 hours which is 30 minutes more than an out-call for the same price of 4,000THB for two imps. In-calls are for two imps at a time which is the main attraction to me. I think 1.5 hours is 1 hour too long for me. Just thinking of it makes me want to go for a quick wank right now.

Anyone used this service before?

Thanks. The "out-call" is them "coming" to you. I'm rather tempted at the "in-call" so that I can chose the "imps" in person. You get 1.5 hours which is 30 minutes more than an out-call for the same price of 4,000THB for two imps. In-calls are for two imps at a time which is the main attraction to me. I think 1.5 hours is 1 hour too long for me. Just thinking of it makes me want to go for a quick wank right now.

Anyone used this service before?

I have used it many times.

The service is geared for more than a quick wank.

For starters you will get a shower wash that is unlike any you have ever received.

You may finish quickly, but remember the girls aim to please and can probably get most to finish a couple of times in 90 minutes.

In between you can ask them to give you a lesbian show with strap-on and all ... that should get the mind going for seconds.

As for the price I think 4,000 for 90 minutes with free room is a better deal than 60 minutes in your room ... even if you skip out early.

I'm very interested in this now. What is the best time of day to call in to get the best performers?

There is no special time, having said that the only time you are guaranteed to see all the ladies working on a particular day is the first line-up, which takes place at 1pm when we open. You do not have take service then as you can merely book for later. 

I see that all the girls are tested regularly. Do punters generally bare back them?

Probably the place in town where you can be best assured to wear condom (except BJ) and that the punter before you did the same.

Even when switching from one girl to another will you need to change.

I see that all the girls are tested regularly. Do punters generally bare back them?

Never, our test are not to encouraged sexual penetration without condoms, failure to meet this means instant dismissal .

Very well run Devil's Den and some nice girls as well.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Archived