Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

House for sale Greenfield Villas 1

steve3774

House for sale greenfield villas 1, off Siam Country Club

3 bedroom, 3 bathroom

Private & communal pool, security, must be seen

Just reduced price from 6.7 mil to 6 mil!

Would also consider offering a 50% downpayment with the remainder being paid over 3 years.

house__Medium_.jpg

Edited by Internationalhardman
Re-sizing image & removing block capitals

Why are you selling more info plse PM me

cheers chris

Wriggley Tin 1

Looks nice, got anymore pictures?

struggling to load pictures,you could check it out on krc homefinders,look for properties 6.5 mil,not a very good main picture on there, but you will see one with a mitsubishi triton on the drive ,check on the aditional photos

Why are you selling more info plse PM me

cheers chris

Bought some land, so building another, property is link new, on one of the best communities off Soi Siam Country Club!

Removing block capitals PLEASE DO NOT SHOUT!

Looks nice, got anymore pictures?

Sorry KCR Homefinder

Any advice on how I can get more pictures loaded?

Any advice on how I can get more pictures loaded?

Here you go...

454771-50.jpg

454771-51.jpg

454771-52.jpg

454771-53.jpg

454771-54.jpg

454771-55.jpg

454771-56.jpg

454771-57.jpg

454771-58.jpg

454771-59.jpg

Here you go...

455556-5.gif

455556-6.gif

455556-7.gif

455556-8.gif

455556-9.gif

455556-10.gif

455556-11.gif

455556-12.gif

455556-13.gif

455556-14.gif

thank you internationalhardman,hopefully i will get the hang of this if i practice !

6 Mil seems a little steep. Could build same new for less. Why so much?

why is a skoda cheaper than a rolls ?

some people dont want to go looking for land and organising the hassel with a builder etc etc !!!!!!!!

6 Mil seems a little steep. Could build same new for less. Why so much?

6 Mill for a house with pool in East would be pretty benchmark now, depending on land size whcih the OP hasnt mentioned.

I would guess about 85-90 twah for that price. 70twah would be around 4m but you would struggle to get a pool in an area that size.

Bear in mind that a 3 bed on the beach in Bang Saray will cost you 19m but a house 2 kilometers away inland will be less than 2m and you get a feel for the varying factors that come into play.

Land size and location are the important factors.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

6 Mill for a house with pool in East would be pretty benchmark now, depending on land size whcih the OP hasnt mentioned.

I would guess about 85-90 twah for that price. 70twah would be around 4m but you would struggle to get a pool in an area that size.

Bear in mind that a 3 bed on the beach in Bang Saray will cost you 19m but a house 2 kilometers away inland will be less than 2m and you get a feel for the varying factors that come into play.

Land size and locati

Land size 105

would also consider long term rental

Steve looking to rent somewhere from dec for 6-12months PM me or reply on this thread with a rental price?

Steve looking to rent somewhere from dec for 6-12months PM me or reply on this thread with a rental price?

hi, sent pm let me know if you dont get it ,still navigating my way around ! :Bravo1:

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like a beautiful place, which I am sorta in the market to buy something. But a bit out of what I am looking to spend. Cheers

I have just been giving my marching orders from work so will be in Thai in a few weeks time for a year or more. Can you PM me the rental details.

Som Num Na

a couple questions?? do you have a alarm system? if so do they use a monitoring company? how long is the ride to walking street? can it be done safely by scooter?

no there is no alarm ftted

ride to walking st is approx 8 mins, depending on your speed, i do it on honda wave, and iam not mad

I have just been giving my marching orders from work so will be in Thai in a few weeks time for a year or more. Can you PM me the rental details.

as my latest project is not ready yet, for me to consider moving out , someone would have to be serious about a long term let ( 2 yr ? )