Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Emirates A380 ex Birmingham

brownmanc

Starting 27th March 2016 Emirates will introduce a 2 class A380 on the daily lunchtime departure to Dubai..

Amazing that they can fill an A380 from Birmingham, I mean OK from Manchester or Heathrow but a regional airport, they must be doing really well !

Having the advantage of sort of living in between  both Heathrow and birmingham found Birmingham to be a more pleasant experience. it easy to get to etc .. not to busy. 

would recommend it. 

preferred 747 to a380 yvr-hk about 300k faster and less 3 hours

Could that have been due to the B747 having a tail-wind, flying from HKG to YVR, while the A380 had a head-wind coming the other way, I've experienced the significant effect of the jet-stream when flying the same route both ways on a B777-300 ?

• 3 weeks later...

You would not bother flying in tight and small B 787 coach class if you could fly the fabulous roomy smooth and comfortable Airbus 380 coach class, no comparison .., 

Amazing that they can fill an A380 from Birmingham, I mean OK from Manchester or Heathrow but a regional airport, they must be doing really well !

All the Pakis in Birmingham going back for home visits will soon fill up an A380.

You would not bother flying in tight and small B 787 coach class if you could fly the fabulous roomy smooth and comfortable Airbus 380 coach class, no comparison .., 

Which A380 Airline is that then considering you're packing the Union Flag as the best pitch I am aware of it 32" in Economy, smaller than Emirates Etihad Oman Qatar in their Boeing/Airbus variants...??

Which A380 Airline is that then considering you're packing the Union Flag as the best pitch I am aware of it 32" in Economy, smaller than Emirates Etihad Oman Qatar in their Boeing/Airbus variants...??

I am flying the UK flag as I live here but I am not British.

Sorry to cut in on the seats on the aircrafts.

Flags do not mean a thing as they are used & abused.

Union Flag or a United flag  is one thing but not much of that going on in the World.

Archived