IGNORED

Digital TV Pattaya

soi16

Does anyone know if it exist in Pattaya at all.

My Sophon contract is out of date and do not want to continue it, because shit quality.

Can not use satellite dish either. Balcony on the north side.

They are selling some kind of antennas, but how is works, do I need put that in the right way towards to link or is it "all around singal"

I only need Thai channels for her.

Some advise maybe?

go to sophon and ask for their conversion box then when set up you get 150 channels instead of 80 you now

you just plug your cable from sophon into box

connect the leads supplied from The box to your tv

then auto tune the box and

HEY PRESTO an extra 90 channels

you can ask at sophon and they will give you a sheet of A4 PAPER WITH ALL THE AVAILABLE CHANNELS LISTED

HOPE THIS HELPS

any holes a goal

• 3 months later...

Anyone have any news on digital tv?

Last I heard, it was due to be switched on in Patts for Feb 1st 2016. Until now, I'm told, it's only been possible to receive signals from the Rayong transmitter, if on a high floor, with a good aerial facing the right direction.

I wanted to send the gf a usb tuner for her laptop, but if it's not on yet then I wont bother. I'll try asking her, but she's about as tech-savy as a mango and likely won't have a clue.

• 3 months later...

Calling all Techies.

Hi guys, I have two H Def TV’s without digital tuners. I need two set to boxes right?

What did you guys do to take advantage of Thailand’s switch to digital television?

My cable (free with our apartment has dropped from 92 channels down to 60. I am wondering with a set top box would I get these channels back?

Archived