IGNORED

Face Blurring Software

nixonsbest

What Face Blurring Software/App do you guys use?  For PC and Smartphone!

I am looking to expand from Snipping Tool!... :GoldenSmile1:

Cheers

post-82617-0-33424500-1450306334.png

I use PhotoShop CS, but the same function is available in PhotoShop Elements and several free programs such as Picassa. In PhotoShop, you select the area you want to blur, then click on Filter-Pixelate-Mosaic and select the level of pixelation you need to conceal the identity of the subject.

Ted Bundy wannabe.jpg

Bad Santa Penevil

424884_473d_1024x2000xs.jpg

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've always been concerned even with blurring. Does anyone know how it works technically? If it uses an algorithm to overwrite certain pixels, could someone not crack it and reverse engineer it?

If it uses an algorithm to overwrite certain pixels, could someone not crack it and reverse engineer it?

It depends on which technique is used. Some can be reversed, others can't. It depends on how much information (data) is left in the photo. The process I used in the photo above can't be reversed because there aren't enough pixels left on which to base a restoration.

A lot of people think about the case of "Mr Swirl Face," the Canadian pedophile whose swirled face was restored by German computer experts. But the swirled face was a distortion, not blurring or pixelation, Enough data was left in the photo so the effect could be reversed. If the guy had taken a few extra steps, it wouldn't have been possible.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Beer !

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

I seriously need it too nixonsbest.

But I need it for the pics of my cock at Club Excite with BM rickyt yesterday.

Jesus Christ what a shift.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Paint.NET, select the area you want to blur and apply gaussian blur. Free, quick and easy

Paint.NET.............are you promoting your buz ?????

I've always been concerned even with blurring. Does anyone know how it works technically? If it uses an algorithm to overwrite certain pixels, could someone not crack it and reverse engineer it?

Google Mr Swirl Face.

I dont think itd be easy, I think pros were involved rather than Mrs B who thinks that pic with BGs looks like her hubby...but if theres a will, theres likely a way.

• 9 months later...

Archived