IGNORED

Does any place do STD & Drug testing?

Halibed

Would be nice if there was a competitively priced place that tests for both drugs and STDs, anyone know such a clinic? Centrally located would be ideal.

Thanks

Would be nice if there was a competitively priced place that tests for both drugs and STDs, anyone know such a clinic? Centrally located would be ideal.

Thanks

There should be plenty on this subject with a little search  :GoldenSmile1:

centrally located ?  pattaya aint that big

Judging by their front window, Soi Buahkow Clinic, opposite Sports World Bar do STD Testing and a lot of other stuff.

Failing that, Pattaya City Hospital do private stuff.

There is clinic on 3rd Road in right next to Tony's gym (just past the air con gym further down from the open front/ open sides one) that tests for everything. They have plenty of offers and packages on too, so that might cover your needs.

IMO you are better off to go to one of the hospitals rather than a clinic.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

What is the advantage of a hospital? It has been a while since I called but I recall them being more expensive, for STD tests at least.

What are your symptoms?

Hospitals are better than a clinic. They will follow up if you have a issue. Costs more but you get what you pay for. Go in the morning and blood test and urine test results by noon. Good luck and don't self meditate.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

What is the advantage of a hospital? It has been a while since I called but I recall them being more expensive, for STD tests at least.

I believe in hospitals your chances of having the test done incorrectly (or not done at all) are much lower. Yes, more expensive but more piece of mind. I guess my low opinion of the competency of Thais in general is clouding my opinion (but I have good reasons for this opinion)... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Thanks

you say drugs...is that for a girl i take it...the truth is to be had at a hospital  not a clinic...and its a lot quicker

bangkok pattaya hospital....expensive  but very good...even have a food stool there

you say drugs...is that for a girl i take it...the truth is to be had at a hospital  not a clinic...and its a lot quicker

bangkok pattaya hospital....expensive  but very good...even have a food stool there

all stools are made from food  :GoldenSmile1:

lifecare laboratory in patts is what you want..they have website look it up.

this is a lab that does blood tests only..no treatment

Archived