IGNORED

Clinton: Trump no longer funny

News Bandit

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton took aim at fellow White House hopeful Donald Trump over his call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, saying: "I no longer think he is funny."

View the full article

GO TRUMP

Great video on FB, a reporter going to Hillary supporters, and interviewing the women, one of the questions is    Hillary is for Sharia Law, says it will be good for women, what do you think?  They all said if Hillary likes it then it must be good and they are for it too.    555

Donald Trump represents the portion of Americans who are fed up, with their party, with politicians as a whole, with economic decline and with changing demographics. His supporters are, as Larry Sabato, an American pollster says, the "middle finger" segment of the American public

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12040653/Can-Donald-Trump-actually-win-the-US-presidency.html

well with obama in early retirement there is a vacuum any terrorist attack just like the last will be denied or put down to lack of gun law god help america

Maybe if there's a game of cards that you can win by being shouty and red in the face.

I can't really think of one like that right now, though.

• 2 weeks later...

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton took aim at fellow White House hopeful Donald Trump over his call to ban Muslims from entering the United States, saying: "I no longer think he is funny."

View the full article

I don't think Trump has anything to worry about. There are very few Clinton supporters.

Even Monica Lewinsky released the following statement on Hilary Clinton’s run for President:

“I will not vote for Hilary Clinton. The last Clinton presidency left a bad taste in my mouth.

Archived