Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Zuckerberg speaks out against Muslim discrimination

News Bandit

It's all business ... like Mr Facebook is going to say anything negative about Muslims and risking them boycotting (or worse) his baby .  

tell him the US will move the 10K Muslims O wants to bring in as his next door neighbors, then get back to me with the answer.  tell him we promise to vet them as well as we have so far

Not sure why he is speaking out if what I have read is correct, and his salary is a mere $1 a year.

What a joke. :D

image.jpg

Old zuckerburg did pretty well stealing the facebook idea and project from his two "college buddies".  Who said crime doesn't pay?

Another viewpoint from those on the ground.

'When I was a teenage lad in Burnley there were no go white areas. This is the case still nationally, including London where you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts when you are working'. 

A Lancashire Police officer told MailOnline: 'There are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission'. 

One officer from Yorkshire said on the online forum Police.Community: 'I'm not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're 'All at risk of attack' - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3352406/Scotland-Yard-mocks-Trump-s-claims-London-police-terrified-Muslim-areas-officers-claim-tycoon-RIGHT.html

Old zuckerburg did pretty well stealing the facebook idea and project from his two "college buddies".  Who said crime doesn't pay?

He's actually a reasonably young man who knows how to use the 'Law' to his advantage.

Who cares what this obnoxious piece of work thinks!!! :SoWhat1:

We could all learn one thing. Know the Law and have influential friends and the world would be total 'SCREWED'.

His letter to his daughter on her birth was total blabber. Bit of a tosser imho.

He's actually a reasonably young man who knows how to use the 'Law' to his advantage.

Haha I guess you could say that for banker bailouts, used car salesmen and others. 

Haha I guess you could say that for banker bailouts, used car salesmen and others.

Spot on GM.

Applies to EVERYONE, actually.

But sure, people in power can be powerful and influential for many reasons, but exploiting and knowing the loopholes is a big factor in corruption. Legally or illegally.

And of course nepotism is another factor....

Archived