Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review of Tim Boutique hotel

hanwellmike

Just back from 15 nights at Tim Boutique hotel (Soi 14). My thoughts :

I paid 1700 / 2100 (September /October) baht per night for cheapest room. Rooms were good including bathrooms. Everything worked. Good buffet breakfast and nice roof pool. I got free wi fi for the first week which was a bonus. It is guest friendly.

The location near Soi Diana is excellent. There are many beer bars and a couple of decent go go bars round the corner (Champagne & Oasis). The Sportsman pub is 2 minutes away (Soi 13). Megabreak pool hall is 3 minues away. Supermarket, Banks, Boots, McDonalds, Starbucks etc right next door in Avenue shopping centre.

Only minus is the noise from adjacent bars if you have an early night. I was on 5th floor, North side (nearest to Soi Diana & the noise I think). There is 1 bar with a live band that bangs away to near 3 am and the noise is intrusive. Nothing the hotel can do of course. I bought some ear plugs.

I would give this hotel a strong recommendation if you can get a good price. It seems the best prices are not via the hotel direct.

I asked for their monthly rate for next February but the quote was far too high (117,000 baht = approx 4000 baht per night). I also checked out the nearby LK Renaissance & LK Metropole for possible stay next Feb and both looked comparable in terms of rooms and overall decor. LK Renaissance quoted 37000 baht for 1 month stay which sounds pretty good.

If you can get LK Renaissance for that price for a month then i would grab it mate as that is pretty good i reckon.

I have stayed there and thought it was very nice.

Hi Mike,

Was the free wifi just a promotion? I thought it was all the time.

Cheers,

Rambis

I think it was an off season promotion. I had to pay 60 baht per hour for the second week.

I have booked this hotel using Agoda for 6 nights so I will offer my review later in the week. One annoying thing is they don't seem to answer their emails. I will have to call them. Anyone else have this problem with this hotel?

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

I've just come back from a week there. I had a Deluxe room which was 2,610 a night. Not sure why as I thought I was paying 2,900, but I didn't complain at checkout.

I thought the place was OK.

Bad points:

No towels or TV remote so I had to call to get that sorted

The jacuzzi broke down the first time I used it

Noisy at night when the bars kick off, even though it had two lots of double glazed windows, which vibrated from the noise. It's like the music was on in the room. This started at 19:00 although I was out late every night so I don't know what time it finished

Only a couple of english speaking movie and news TV channels

Pool area was quite small and full when I went there on one occasion

Good points:

Quiet in the day time

Very attentive staff

Two girl friendly

Nice room

Convenient location

I don't think I'd stay there again, even thought it was OK.

I have booked this hotel using AGODA for 6 nights so I will offer my review later in the week. One annoying thing is they don't seem to answer their emails. I will have to call them. Anyone else have this problem with this hotel?

Out of interest, how did Agoda Tim Boutiques price compare to r24 Tim Boutique?

Ive booked in again at TIM Boutique, arriving on Saturday!

Had a great time last time, was a bit embarassed when I brought 3 different girls back to my room in the space of about 2 hours one night.

The 2 night time porters were smiling anf laughing but I felt a bit awkward, maybe its just me.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/46836-taffsters-october-2009-trip-report/">2009 trip report

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/66816-taffster-november-2011-trip/">2011 trip report