Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

La Stroganoff Restaurant

Every trip to Pattaya I usually find a place that is special to dine at. Breakfast at “Sailor Bar” Soi 8 close to beach road has always been a favorite of mine if only the staff smiled once in a while and “Le Notte” a French Restaurant towards the end of Walking Street also has impressed me. I stayed at Pattaya Resort hotel, Soi 15 off Second Road and the meals there were excellent and the service great.

However this year a French Restaurant in Soi 13/1 called “La Stroganoff” I found to be top notch. Ok you’re in Thailand so why not eat Thai food.

Agree, but not all the time so if you want a change try ” La Stroganoff”. Every day they have a special set menu for 260 baht which includes soup or a choice of two entrees, a choice of three mains, fish, chicken or fillet steak with pepper sauce and a choice of two desserts. The four times I went I had the steak which by the way is 20 baht extra and the soup was great. Trying to get through the caramel custard was struggle and then a small liquor was served complimentary.

Service was excellent and you have a choice of dinning in the air conditioned restaurant or the deck. Tables are set with table cloths and the whole area is smoke free however seats are available at the front to accommodate smokers of which I am one.

And the owner claims to be a genuine French chef who takes an interest in his customers by visiting the dinning area to ensure you are enjoying your meal. Don’t believe me, then miss out on a great dining experience at give away prices.