Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

90 day reporting

kangeroo

I need to go Aus for month I have a retirement visa I will get a retry airport or immigration but 90 day report comes up while I'm away , any suggestions . Thanks .

Hopefully someone will confirm but my understanding is that if you leave the country and come back you don't need to report for 90 days after your return.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Hopefully someone will confirm but my understanding is that if you leave the country and come back you don't need to report for 90 days after your return.

The 90 day clock stops by leaving and starts NEW 90 day by entering Thailand new , but depending which visa holding you could need a re entry stamp to be admitted in ...

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Quite right, leaving the country resets the 90 day clock though TV had recent reports that Hua Hin IO were fining folk. They said that you had to report to their office within 24 hours and BKK airport was not enough... the usual Thai scam of course, 2nd time I recall they have pulled this one

Do you think re rentry is best done at immigration and not sure what my fly date is for go or return , do they require a airline ticket ? Thanks oh how long does the re entry last ? .

Do you think re rentry is best done at immigration and not sure what my fly date is for go or return , do they require a airline ticket ? Thanks oh how long does the re entry last ? .

Your re entry is limited to the ret. ext. expire date , single or multiple one , when date ext. ends the re entry is also no valid anymore .

By leaving and entering it is best to polite way naming your re entry to avoid officer stamping mistake way ......, and check your stamp direct after .

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Has anyone successfully done 90 day reporting online?

Retired

Yes just reading a few forums a few people have done just that , the 90 day reporting that is , I think that will be the norm in coming years .

The last time I left Thailand and reentered on my retirement visa, it did not reset the 90 day clock.  Also, when I got my visa renewed last year it did not reset the clock either, as I had to go back there approximately 45 days later to do my 90 day reporting.  Does not make a lot of sense, but this is Thailand!

You must have a re-entry permit or your retirement visa will be null and void on departure.  With regards  you 90 day reporting it should be 90 days after you re-enter Thailand including the day you arrive, providing you got the re-entry permit before leaving.

The last time I left Thailand and reentered on my retirement visa, it did not reset the 90 day clock.  Also, when I got my visa renewed last year it did not reset the clock either, as I had to go back there approximately 45 days later to do my 90 day reporting.  Does not make a lot of sense, but this is Thailand!

Ditto ...   can't make sense of bieng at immigration to extend stay another year.. yet they want you to come for 90 day whenever it was previously due.   (Jontium Immigration)   I specfically asked, but didn't try to make issue as who wants to *ss off they guy behind the desk. 

And as for the on line reporting.. HAH!   Have tried several times to no avail, even with the wife trying to translate the instructions.   Oh well... sells good in the press. 

" Remember, no matter where you go, there you are " - Confucius

Yes I will go immigration get the re entry fly out come back after a few weeks (personal reasons) and hope the 90 days starts again with out going to immigration , I really can't do much more than that .

Quite right, leaving the country resets the 90 day clock though TV had recent reports that Hua Hin IO were fining folk. They said that you had to report to their office within 24 hours and BKK airport was not enough... the usual Thai scam of course, 2nd time I recall they have pulled this one

I do a safe than sorry, and hit the 90 day, easy to do even though I would rather not do it, but you just never know

• 8 months later...

Has anyone successfully done 90 day reporting online?

Yes, three times.  Most recently last week. 

Go to: https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Click past the 'No security certificate' warning, then fill in details:

Name

DOB

Sex

Nationality

Passport No.

Home address and telephone number

Arrival card (TM6) No.

Date of arrival and land/air entry (if the latter add flight no.)

Type of visa held

Stay permitted date.

This will result in a return mail that provides a Transaction Date, Time and Reference Number.

Confirmation arrives within a working day.

Pretty effortless procedure and beats the pants off queueing at yer local Immigration Office.

I tried online and while I seem to have filled in the form correctly it was Rejected; no reason given.   I applied 14 days before my due date.

Went to Jomptien:  had to fill in Form T47 which we have not had to do for a few years and was in and out in 5 minutes.

I had the 3 page Foreigner Information form filled out but I did not offer it and it was not asked for.

I wondered if I was rejected because I had calculated my 90 days from when I re-entered the country on 18th May but no problem at Jomptien.

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

I tried online and while I seem to have filled in the form correctly it was Rejected; no reason given.   I applied 14 days before my due date.

Went to Jomptien:  had to fill in Form T47 which we have not had to do for a few years and was in and out in 5 minutes.

I had the 3 page Foreigner Information form filled out but I did not offer it and it was not asked for.

I wondered if I was rejected because I had calculated my 90 days from when I re-entered the country on 18th May but no problem at Jomptien.

The window for reporting online is within 15 days, but not less than 7 days before the report date. Based on your re-enter date of 18 May, your due date would have been 16 August, so to use online reporting it would have to have been done between the 1st and 9th of August. Were you trying outside that range?

Yes, three times.  Most recently last week .... 

.... Pretty effortless procedure and beats the pants off queueing at yer local Immigration Office.

Hey, kansuwan .. a buddy here said some people are unable to use online 90-day reporting because their web browser was incompatible with the Thai Immigration's online application.

Do you anything about that? .. and, what web browser do you use?

Hunter S. Thompson Insert.jpg

^^

Yup, I've heard similar.  However it works fine for me via IE.

Kansuwan,

Thanks for this but when I try this (under IE) after busting through the site warning the next page will not load and gives 'No backend server available for connection' message.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Jor

@Kansuwan

I just looked at it.

Their server seems to have some serious problem (or maintenance?) right now.

Just try again later... ;)

Went to Jomptien:  had to fill in Form TM47 which we have not had to do for a few years and was in and out in 5 minutes.

The window for reporting online is within 15 days, but not less than 7 days before the report date. Based on your re-enter date of 18 May, your due date would have been 16 August, so to use online reporting it would have to have been done between the 1st and 9th of August. Were you trying outside that range?

I had calculated I was due on 15th August and applied on 2nd August.

I checked my 'REJECTED' notice which gave all the details of the form I had filled on the internet  and at the bottom it said Transaction date and time:  Thursday 4th August 2016,  so within the allotted time.

Went to Jomptien:  had to fill in Form TM47 which we have not had to do for a few years and was in and out in 5 minutes.

Strange goings on at Immigration for 90 day report.

A friend went today, showed his Passport and was given a number.. At the desk he was not asked for the TM47 Form  nor the 3 page Foreigner Info form, just handed over his passport and they printed out a (now) blue form and pinned it to his passport like they have ben doing for the past year or two..

The funny part was that two English guys at the next desk had to complete the 3 page Foreigner Info form.

Kansuwan,

Thanks for this but when I try this (under IE) after busting through the site warning the next page will not load and gives 'No backend server available for connection' message.

Any advice?

Thanks.

Jor

It was doing that last Friday and is doing it now:

Failure of Web Server bridge:  No backend server available for connection: timed out after ten seconds or idempotent set to OFF or method not idempotent.

I dunno enough about 'puters to translate that into English, but I do know that the service does eventually return. 

Early morning seems the best time to get into it. 

I think some people may not be aware that the 90 day report has no connection to the date of your one year extension.

If you do another one year extension of stay (aka Retirement Visa) it does not count as a 90 Day Report.

Your 90 day report date is ONLY based on:

90 days from your last entry

or

90 days from your last 90 day report

Archived