Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jack Master Mansion

Golden Oldie

Jack Master Mansion ,Soi Dianna,

Has anyone stayed here that can give me a review??

Looked ok on the website but realise that sometimes that can be deceiving! :o

Have only read of one persons stay ,he said there was a lift...true or false?And was only good for 2=3nights stay!!

I would be looking at staying for 1 mnth so everyones opinions of this place would be greatly appreciated. :P

I had never heard of it so i googled it and checked out their website. Looks reasonable on their website except no mention of wifi but will put it on my list of possibilities . Be interested in the replies /reports you get.

babydollsaddict.gif

I had never heard of it so i googled it and checked out their website. Looks reasonable on their website except no mention of wifi but will put it on my list of possibilities . Be interested in the replies /reports you get.

Hi Xen,

Yes I hope I do get some replies as I like the location , :rolleyes::Dream1:

Even if you have not stayed there

Now here is a big ask======, :rolleyes:

Anybody going walkabout's and by chance passing Jack Masters Mansion on Soi Diannna, like to check out their rooms for me,

:rolleyes:

I have up and down Soi Dianna many many times and never noticed it. However in that little area around Soi Dianna and Soi Honey and into soi Metro there are many little places that are in a similar price range and some look very good too and get good reports so maybe you can book into Jack Master Mansions for a night / couple nights and extend your stay if it is okay . It isn't too far too go to get other hotels if it isn't up to scratch. I will be in Patts around Oct 20th so i may have a look myself.

babydollsaddict.gif

I stayed there a few times... Place is ok but the bathrooms are just too small. Thats the reason I moved on to other places... Rooms itself are good value for money and the location is nice. Btw, the younger maid is shagable for a 500 baht tip :D

large sig = small penis

I stayed there a few times... Place is ok but the bathrooms are just too small. Thats the reason I moved on to other places... Rooms itself are good value for money and the location is nice. Btw, the younger maid is shagable for a 500 baht tip :)

This sounds interesting doesn't it "Heather", at least to your old man! :unsure::unsure::LMAO1: I might even check it out myself on the 20th, sounds pretty good to me!

This sounds interesting doesn't it "Heather", at least to your old man! :LMAO1::LMAO1: :LMAO1: I might even check it out myself on the 20th, sounds pretty good to me!

:FunnyPost1:

HA! HA!!!!!!!!, Hi Steve , :P:) what are you checking out ??/ the room or the housemaid :10of10Score::GrinNod1::GrinNod1::GrinNod1:

Jack Master Mansion ,Soi Dianna,

Has anyone stayed here that can give me a review??

Looked ok on the website but realise that sometimes that can be deceiving! :Bravo1:

Have only read of one persons stay ,he said there was a lift...true or false?And was only good for 2=3nights stay!!

I would be looking at staying for 1 mnth so everyones opinions of this place would be greatly appreciated. :02:

A mate of mine stays here for 1-2 weeks at a time when he is in Pattaya, he is in his mid 60's so the lift is handy to him

He is fussy so as keeps going back it can't be too bad

Try to get a room that faces LK Met... they're more quiet then the ones facing Soi Dianna...

large sig = small penis