Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samui

lol can you be more specific??? Chaweng, Lamai or someplace else? What period of year? Budget?

If you want to go over to FMP, best to stay in Chaweng or even Bangrak. But the latter is a little quiet!! But close to the jetty where all the ferries and boats to FMP go from. 

In Chaweng, try Ark Bar. Definitely girl friendly. But do you need to go partying the night before you go to FMP? 

Thanks oschkosch I am thinking of taking a Girl with Me for a few days all inclusive service, but will be with a Friend and I think his wandering Eye will want to have a look around.

Have heard of Ark Bar so will check that out again, thanks.

• 4 months later...

Just found a rather unique place to consider

www.phbsamui.com

Did you end up staying there?

Just looked it up and it looks pretty good. Good price on Agoda too...

• 2 weeks later...

Good budjet (max $40/night) hotel from Chaweng? Near of beach, near of bars...? Going September or October.

• 9 months later...

Hey guys...looking for a nice place in Samui for a few days. Any recommendations? I'm taking a girl with me..so no need for bar scene...something in the 5-6000k a night range. Too many places to choose from.

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the Evergreen in Chawang for a couple nights.  Guest friendly and the room was good, wifi was good and a/c worked well and it's close (walking distance) to the action.  I would stay there again.  Don't remember the rates but it was not expensive.  

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed at the panupong apartments. If your only there for one night this would be fine. It's GF and around the corner from Green Mango nightclub where you can pick up FL's. There is no reception after after hours also.

Montein House. About 4 years old. Much cheaper than anything similar on the beach and about 5 minutes walk to Green Mango or Ark Bar

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Archived