IGNORED

What's the best phone for video recording?

I just want to highlight that this is a question about the video recording. Nothing else!!!

I have the first Nokia N95. The video recording quality on it is great for a phone. I have had it about a year and half and it's starting to wobble. I want a new phone. I was going to get the N95 8gig.

The problem is i don't like NOKIA and would prefere Sony.

Do they have any phone out now that has as good a quality of VIDEO recording? I don't care about still pictures or any other features gents. It's just the video recording i need.

Thanks

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

The newest of the N series is probably the best move. Nokia video phones tend to have the best res at the highest framerate.

מה קורה אחי....

טוב לראות פה עוד מישהו מישראל...

and to your question.

I am also looking for a new mobile phone and my emphasis is also on good video features. From reviews I have read, the LG viewty seems to have some top of the line video recording features, including a 120 frames per second recording for slow motion playback, and it also decodes the recorded video to divx, and the files are kept in avi format, hence reducing the size of the clip recorded. This might come in handy as the supported external memory is only up to 2 gb. by the way, the camera is 5 mp. I have read some good and bad reviews about it, but as far as video recording goes, this phone appears to be a winner!

write in youtube: lg ku990 video test or something like that to get an idea of the video quality.

I have been checking out mobiles with an emphasis on video recording abilities, and this is my winner. My friend is now in Thailand and I asked to bring me.

I dont know how much it costs in thailand now, on the official lg site it costs like 17900 baht.

My other option would be the Samsung i900 omnia. It has by far more features than the lg and it is also newer, but as far as video recording I believe they have about the same quality, maybe an advantage to lg. BUT, the omnia should be like almost twice the price.

If you come across any other good option, please tell as I am looking for the exact same thing as yourself.

Hope this helps.

I've got the ku990 and the video on the n95 is far more superior,and the mic is better also on the n95