IGNORED

Darling massage ..

openmind

I  guys,,,

i saw the advert  on pattaya trader about a new masage parlour  " darling massage " in soi 17 , or thepprasit 8 , 

anyone have been to this new place for massage ...any info about it..and extra..? 

Thank's for any comment and have fun,,,,

bye..

Here is their website which has a price list: Darling Massage

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Looks good but impossible to find on google map

It is next to Punch and Judy Pub on this Google map.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

Was sitting in a Pizza shop in LK Metro and an old guy and absolute stunning girl came in and eat near us. Started talking to them and he seems to be a bit of a media mogul who owns most of the english local papers. Darling massage was set up by his stunning girlfriend and advertised heavily.  

Thought we would go try as they offered us a discount. First it is hard to find in the back alleys and not great signage. 

We went during the day and was expecting a small Saba Dee massage with hot chicks. Nothing like it and not many girls working. Also the rooms are 1* and was full of mosquitos.

Don't bother.

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Was sitting in a Pizza shop in LK Metro and an old guy and absolute stunning girl came in and eat near us. Started talking to them and he seems to be a bit of a media mogul who owns most of the english local papers. Darling massage was set up by his stunning girlfriend and advertised heavily.  

Thought we would go try as they offered us a discount. First it is hard to find in the back alleys and not great signage. 

We went during the day and was expecting a small Saba Dee Massage with hot chicks. Nothing like it and not many girls working. Also the rooms are 1* and was full of mosquitos.

Don't bother.

Ewww!

But it appears to have powerful benefactors:

Bitchslap,Is the white guy in the 1st video above the UK media mogul?

Yes it is Neils Colov although I believe he is Dutch.

Danish.

Close as they both start with D and end in h....lol

hi guys...

been last night to darling massage....i was the only custumer at that time, i was  around 10 pm...so i choose the standard room oil massage , 400 baht ...

was 4 ladies to choose...nobody look very nice....i got  one..so go upstair first she  shower me than on bed for massage...massage not bad...at end she ask for special...i said what about price....so HJ 500...BJ 1000 FS 1500....i said i have now only 600 baht...so she offer me a HJ...i said no thx...i not like it..and i can do it by myself...so she attempt a momnet and offer BJ but will not undress....i reply  ok..go on....

was not hte best BJ i had...so finish...she shower me again and say bye...

• 1 month later...

I´ve been there once. As mention already no good lineup, bad location (for me) and the girls was nothing special. I ask if ok for two pops and the girls just point at my wallet. I dont mind pay for extra, but I want the girl to play the game little bit better.. I´m glad I can shot one time because the girl was not serviced minded at all. 

I paid 400 for the massage and 1,200 for a bad fuck.

Cause the sweetest kiss I ever got is the one I´ve never tasted

Archived