Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Apex Hotel

washington george

just been on there web site and its very outdated . anyone got any updated prices and any recent reviews .thinking of booking for march

never been there myself, but know people who have. Ive heard that its cheap,and they do a good buffet. But ive heard its noisy and a bit of shithouse.

I stay at the Apex whenever I drive over to Patts. Last I went over it was 600 baht for a new wing room with carpet floor. The buffet is not the best in the world but it'll definately fill you up for breakfast and dinner. Rooms are comfortable and have large-sized refrigerators so you can go shopping and stock up on snacks and whatnot. Staff is friendly and the front counter has motorbike rentals (scooter and big bike). Laundry is the cheapest i've seen and they do an excellent job for a full load and 270 baht. returned the next day folded neatly on your counter. Only down side is that the bar complex next to the hotel WILL keep you up till 2 or 3 easily (if you're even in your room). Every time i've gone I can pick up the wireless signal from the salon next door so i always get free internet hahah. It has a pool but it's right in the full view of the people eating at the buffet. IMHO it's a decent very cheap hotel right in the middle of Patts. Just make sure you call ahead to see that they have rooms, the front desk girls aren't too good at taking reservations.....

For help or advice with Vehicle Inspections and Repair anywhere in Thailand, send me a PM!

มีคนเป็นล้านคน ช่างไร้เหตผลุจริงๆ ที่เราเจอà¸à¸±à¸™