Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Siam Bayview Hotel

wallbanger

I am reconsidering where I'm staying on my trip in early November. Someone told me about the Siam Bayview Hotel on Soi 8 @ Beach Road.

It sound like it's a little on the high end (which is fine by me financially), but will I have trouble with lady guests there?

Everything else about the place sound better than where I had planned on staying (the Sunrise on Soi 8).

thanks for the input boys...

:P:Laugh1::Laugh1:

Wallbanger

I am reconsidering where I'm staying on my trip in early November. Someone told me about the Siam Bayview Hotel on Soi 8 @ Beach Road.

It sound like it's a little on the high end (which is fine by me financially), but will I have trouble with lady guests there?

Everything else about the place sound better than where I had planned on staying (the Sunrise on Soi 8).

:):):wacko:

The Siam Bayview is between Sois 9 and 10, not Soi 8. Both the Siam Bayview and Bayshore are seriously BG unfriendly. Even if you pay a joiner fee they will make it obvious that they don' t approve.

Plenty of other places about that are friendly and will treat your guests properly.

Edited by filibuster

I really liked the location on WS. But not GF. Thai girl and i were having dinner

on the patio,expensive but nice. She went in to check if they had a pool

and came out with a very sad face and said no pool. Later i realized

she could care less about the pool,they probably spoke to her badly.

How about the LK Reannaisance. /Bill

Thailand ? Go ahead, Ruin your Life.

I really liked the location on WS. But not GF. Thai girl and i were having dinner

It is the Siam Bayshore at the end of Walking Street. Both the Bayshore and Baywiew have pools.

:):):wacko:

I have this hotel on my 'list', still not heard too much info about it.

I plan on BFing girl (s) everynight for either ST or LT. Does anyone have any recomendations for places of this quality that are definatly "girl friendly"?

Wallbanger

I plan on BFing girl (s) everynight for either ST or LT. Does anyone have any recomendations for places of this quality that are definatly "girl friendly"?

Nirvana Place at the top of Thappraya Road.

The smallest rooms are 77 sq m.

http://www.nirvanaplace.com/index.php

I stayed at the Siam Bayshore on my first trip to Pattaya quite a few years ago. It was part of a package deal with the airline.

The wankers have a bar girl patrol throughout the grounds so you can't sneek in a girl.

I couldn't belive on my first trip to Pattaya how rude these Thai people were to bar girls.

I would never stay there again as they are very BF unfriendly.

With plenty of other hotels to choose from do your self a favor and give someone else your business.

Cheers

I also stayed at the Siam Bayview on my first trip to Thailand - again like gazman , part of the ailine ( thai orchid ) package . That was almost 24 years ago so it is an old hotel but i would assume it has been done up since then. It was okay but it was all new to me this Pattaya thing. Too expensive for me now - better value elsewhere and much higher priorities for my money to be spent on .

babydollsaddict.gif

Yeah, agree with the other posters buddy give this one a miss..unless you fancy getting raped for the 1000THB joiner fee on a nightly basis

I agree with a few of the other suggestions

- I quite like the LK group (renaissance, metropole)

and im thinking of giving Tim Boutique hotel a go - heard good things about this one

" Hate The Sin..Love the Sinner!!"

"God gave man both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeâ€

I've stayed at the Siam Bayview before (Soi 9-10).

It is actually situated on a fairly quiet plot between the crazy Beach Road and 2nd Road

Most of the guests there are tour groups, families or couples (which is why it seems BG unfriendly) and they go to sleep fairly early. By midnight, a lot of the lights have been turned off

I didn't have a problem bringing a girl back because it was 1.30am; there was a hotel staff at the lift lobby but he didn't care

The rooms are old and the bathroom is really small. Breakfast was so-so. I was there in April and price was about US$ 100/night. Be prepared to pay above US$ 120 during high season.

In all, not worth the price

and im thinking of giving Tim Boutique Hotel a go - heard good things about this one

If budget isn't an issue, I would highly recommend Tim Boutique. High season rate should be about US$ 100/night.

Lobby is posh, rooms (with in-room electronic safe) are spotless, roof-top swimming pool is super (no high buildings to block the sun), and BG-friendly- they'll ask for your girl's ID but they don't stop anyone bringing a girl or girls back

Stayed two weeks at Rennaisance and like it very much. Convenient location, smallish and defnitely girl friendly. There are a couple of threads in this area discussing the hotel which provide some pictures and more information.

Common sense is not very common.