IGNORED

Review: Bay Breeze hotel

Gaggball

I stayed in Bay Breeze hotel from 3.nov to 9.nov at room 710

Bay Breeze website

Bay Breeze on Tripadvisor

Bay Breeze on Facebook

Bay Breeze have a great location, a friendly and polite staff. Cleaning was good.

Bed was to hard for me.

Wifi is good, could be faster, but ok.

Roomrate: 1900BHT a night

Staff will check ID to lady if you want to and keep until she leaves

Or you could tell staff its ok, and they will do nothing. Up to you...

I will stay here again!

From outside

P1090557.jpg

Outside dinnerarea

P1090555.jpg

Outside looking at street

P1090470.jpg

Inside for breakfast

P1090468.jpg

My room

P1090558.jpg

Bed

P1090447.jpg

From bed to tv

P1090448.jpg

Bathroom

P1090449.jpg

From balcony

P1090549.jpg

Another from balcony

P1090551.jpg

Another good review mate... thanks again.

One question.... I heard that noise was a big factor at this hotel..... that the case or not????

cheers

Regarding to noise...

No problem at all for me, i slept when i wanted to. 

I also stayed at this hotel for a few days before I moved to the Maytera. I had a room on the same floor as the pool and I only had a window out to the back with no view The hotel was ok. Can't remember exactly why I moved but had no regrets. Both hotels have a good location  to 2nd rd. and LK Metro

What's the rate and location mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

What's the rate and location mate.

Try to use my links in #1 then you get a map

Excellent and comprehensive review - good pics too. Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post  :ThumbUp6:

Im staying here next month in one of those rooms,thanks for the review it looks good...

How hard was the bed?

I never stayed that far in all my previous visits, always in WS, but would like to consider it in my coming trip in January, my concern is late nights ride back..

my nights ends at 3-4 am in one of discos in WS, is it easy to get a ride back to this hotel, and how much usually they are going to charge at that time?

To Pattaya on 5th March..

I never stayed that far in all my previous visits, always in WS, but would like to consider it in my coming trip in January, my concern is late nights ride back..

my nights ends at 3-4 am in one of discos in WS, is it easy to get a ride back to this hotel, and how much usually they are going to charge at that time?

That time of the morning all baht buses turn into taxis. They park in Pattaya Thai the Soi at the start of WS and around the corner into Second road. They charge 100 baht if your bargaining skills are good but usually 200baht is what they want.

"Growing old is inevitable, but growing up is optional"

:ILoveSex1:

• 3 weeks later...

Been staying there for 2 years now, stayed at Sea Me Spring before. I love this place and the location. Pic #3 is my office :), that's where I sit every morning have coffee and write my live TR's. I also sit there at times during the day and early evening before I hit the streets. It's a great place to people watch and even pick up a girl or two.

Never paid that much, I get the Long Stay special they offer, if you look on their website you will see that rates for each season.

The staff is very friendly they now call me by my name, I'm there every 3-4 months for at least 20 days. I have always extended my stay by a couple of days or more, the front desk staff kids me and say "you should just have an open end reservation". No problems staying longer if I want. The girls in the restaurant even rate the girls I bring sometimes! 555!

Only been with one of the girls across the soi at the massage place (had her come up to the room), have gotten friendly with the others, as well as the girls in the salon.

Regarding to noise...

No problem at all for me, i slept when i wanted to. 

BB is a tad beyond my budget so I've had to book Scenery City next door; nice to know the area's quiet though.

For a brief moment I thought you'd posted a pic of a flooded Soi Honey, until my brain registered the giant ash tray, phone, and coffee cup "floating" in it.

For a brief moment I thought you'd posted a pic of a flooded Soi Honey, until my brain registered the giant ash tray, phone, and coffee cup "floating" in it.

Me too. :D

Can someone please elaborate just how far this is from Beach Road when walking - Is it by Soi 6, 10 13, Doing a search it says that it is 0.1 miles away from Page 10  and 0.2 miles away from Sandy Spring Hotel  - Thanks for all of the help.

Walking to BR = 5min

No, its not by Soi Six. You take bath bus to the six = 5min

Can someone please elaborate just how far this is from Beach Road when walking - Is it by Soi 6, 10 13 - Thanks for all of the help.

It's at the very western end of Soi Honey, right next to Second Road, literally seconds from the baht bus route. According to Google Earth the walk to Beach Road will take 4 minutes (discounting the time taken to cross Second Road). It's right next to Soi 10 (both of them - Soi and Saisong), Soi 13 is a 5 minute walk (again, on the other side of Second), and Soi 6 will take a good 15 minutes to walk to, or 5 minutes by baht bus. Again, this is just what I've got from Google.

LK Metro and Soi Diana are both within 5 minutes walking distance, and Sois 7 and 8 are under 10 minutes. Location-wise, it seems pretty much perfect for someone who wants to see a bit of everything.

How r the standard rooms there? Webside shows by weekly booking 900 Baht per day. And this is my price range. Not a kiniau but as i told by intodrucing myself to my forum i visit mostly Bkk and an island and hate check in and out. So i book hotel or guesthouse for whole trip without checking out by making a short trip

Thanks very much for the responses, it is really appreciated - Will try Goggle Earth then draw a map.

Archived