Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Parkway Inn?

Immortal25

I can't seem to book Majestic suites via Agoda...somehting's wrong. But I had a  look at Parkway Inn. Is this motel GF? Anyone stayed there before?

I used to stay there quite a lot. Very convenient location for Na Na Plaza with access is via a lift next to a tailor's shop on the Sukhumvit Road.  the reception on the 2nd floor. Some of the rooms at the front on the higher floors have a great view of Sukhumvit Road and the BST, really quite nice. The last time I stayed there it was starting to look a little bit worn but they might well have renovated it since then. I never had any problems bringing ladies back.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I stayed at Parkway Inn earlier this year!

Old hotel at central location on Sukhumvit Rd, just around the corner of Soi 4 and Nana Plaza between Landmark hotel and Majestic Suite, near to transport, shopping and nightlife.

Downstairs is a taylor shop, as you enter there is an elevator that takes you up to reception on second floor.

They also have some massage ladies usually sitting on the stairs outside.

Rooms charming old style but in good shape, bathroom some minor faults, cracks and bad plumping.

Queen sized double bed, matress a bit on the hardside.

TV was old but with lots of channels, good free wi/fi in the rooms.

Big fridge with minibar and waterboiler, drinking water in bottles not free.

Big mirror on wall behind bed.

Safety box in room.

Guest friendly, they didn't even ask for girls ID, but when she leaves she has to get out of the elevator at second floor reception area and walk down stairs to exit.

Biggest problems was that my room (#301) faced the very busy Sukhumvit Rd and although double glassed windows traffic noise was eardeafening!

They made me change my room next day (#501) so I could move up 2 floors, but still on the frontside with annoying street noise!

Also being a nonsmoker my second room smelled heavily from cigarette and guests in other rooms spread smoke out into the corridors that entered my room as well!

Supposed to be smokefree rooms, but obviously some guests don't care about hotel policy!

If you can get a room higher up and on the backside, it might be better, some rooms has no windows though,

I requested a nonsmoking room on a high floor at the back when booking on www.venere.com, but was told on arrival they were all full.

Staff were quite friendly though, always had a chat with Mr Somsak going in or out.

So, because of the traffic noise and tobacco smell I wouldn't stay here again, although I got a very good price at only 900 baht/night no breakfast (normally start at 1400 baht), I will stay elsewere next time!

Plahgat

post-663-0-59844400-1423327771.jpg

post-663-0-25265800-1423327800.jpg

post-663-0-80161900-1423327864.jpg

post-663-0-93631200-1423327900.jpg

post-663-0-05374800-1423328855.jpg

When no money... she no give honey! 

Thanks you two...special thanks to Plahgat for the details and pics...and also pic of a thai babe! :D

I have booked via Agoda...and its about 900 baht / night. Super cheap for the location. Looking forward to my trip in two weeks time!

I would have said stay in soi 8 at Legacy Eight Inn.  Sukhumvit Road is insanely noisy.

Oh, by the way do they provide bathroom amenities? 

Legacy Eight Inn? I'll give it a try next time ;)

Archived