Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

4 bedroom luxury Villa needed...

MrBollywood

Greetings fellow pilgrims....

As some of you gents know, I will be going to the "promised land" in March for my 40th Birthday celebrations, and a "Stag" do for my cousin.

10 of the other chaps have booked themselves into "Barracuda Hotel" (not sure on the spelling)

and I have 3 of my "love me long time friends" coming along now too.... 

I do prefer the Villa scene (memories of Morocco) where after clubbing, we can all carry on dancing in the lounge, go to the pool for a dip, and GET IT ON.....  rather than everyone just going into their rooms for boom boom....

If anyone knows of a luxury type villa, with 4 double bedrooms, (close to or near the action) please provide me links or names.  Budget upto £150 per night

once again , many thanks.

Bollywood

I would try airbnb. If such a spec exists you can be almost certain it will be listed there.

If you find any 4 bed places be sure to check the text in the listing to ensure it has actually got 4 bedrooms. Owners/agents will often list a 3 bedroom place as having 4 bedrooms because they will include a convertible couch in the lounge as a bedroom.

you might want to try this guy he normally only does Condo but he is very helpful and may well be able to point you in the right direction or be able to arrange one for you. 

He has a lot of contacts 

http://www.mypattayastay.com/

His name is Luca mention you found out about him from PA

The villas are near the action only if you have the motobike. Pratamnak area has lot of villas and it's pretty close to WS. I know one dude who has a 4 bedroon villa there for 4000bht/night.

you might want to try this guy he normally only does Condo but he is very helpful and may well be able to point you in the right direction or be able to arrange one for you. 

He has a lot of contacts 

http://www.mypattayastay.com/

His name is Luca mention you found out about him from PA

Just got a reply from Luca,

he mentioned that he has a 5 Bedroom Villa (currently being refurbished), and will send me pics in a weeks time.

I noticed most of the villas are in the Jomieten area, is that ok for Walking Street etc etc 

a short bus or motorbike taxi wont bother us too much, at least we have the privacy, and can party like its 1999

150 pounds sterling should get you what u want  but as you say Jontiem.Its a 15 min baht bus ride but make sure the villa is close to the route .Its fuckin hot and humid to walk sizeable distances

Does villa usually come with private pool?

Indeed they do!

Would be nice to cool down in the pool, during the hot months, with my bar fines of course....

he mentioned that he has a 5 Bedroom Villa (currently being refurbished), and will send me pics in a weeks time.

I noticed most of the villas are in the Jomieten area, is that ok for walking street etc etc 

a short bus or motorbike taxi wont bother us too much, at least we have the privacy, and can party like its 1999

Brilliant glad he may have something for you he is a top bloke to deal with. 

For Walking Street its fine 10-15 mins dependant on location ....can be a pain if you are up by the Soi 6 at night getting a baht bus back along beach road  but otherwise its ok. motobike taxi is fine everywhere

I noticed most of the villas are in the Jomieten area, is that ok for walking street etc etc 

If you're travelling into Pattaya of an evening I would suggest you get a motorbike taxi or else you'll spend most of the trip sitting in traffic and it will take 5 times as long.

Brilliant glad he may have something for you he is a top bloke to deal with. 

For walking street its fine 10-15 mins dependant on location ....can be a pain if you are up by the SOI 6 at night getting a baht bus back along beach road  but otherwise its ok. motobike taxi is fine everywhere

Thank you very much for the contact....

The Villa he has recommended me is,

Cosy Beach Pratumnuk Hill,

Kasestein in Soi 11

He will send me some pics later on this week, as its just been renovated...

7 mins from Walking Street (so he says)

Sounds good, and he replies in minutes, so I am considering this for my trip in March.

Im assuming the bar fines also like nice hotels/Villas for their nightly stay?

stayed Kasestein Soi 9  1 roads up from where you will be ........during april this year one of Luca condo's  ,right on cosy beach nice little beach as well.

Cosy beach area is like a mini village just outside pattaya not as far as jomtien.  nice little place  I really enjoyed staying there.  nice and quite for your time outs

it is 7 mins from Walking Street. it not on a baht bus route but there are baht buses you hire for approx  £2  or a moto taxi for £1.  

yes girls do like nice environments but I always tell my bar fines that the condo's I get for free from a friend as they are normally very nice and they might think I am loaded and try and  tap me up for more money  LOL  :-)

7 mins from walking street (so he says)

Yes 7 mins with mototaxi/motobike. If you're walking NO. They always are telling you some minutes/distances which are right if you have the motobike. Also there are lot's of other areas in Pattaya than a Walking Street. WS is the southern point of Pattaya and only one of the places the mongers will go. I don't know if you have been in Patts and know the areas where you like to be, but definately it's not the only/the best area in there.

Thank you both so much for your input,  :GoldenSmile1:

I just use Walking Street as a pin point, Was in Patts 7 years ago, so things have changed im assuming...

Thinking of def going to Soi 6, LK area etc.... (and where the chunky ladies hang-about)

Will def book this from Luca (once he sends me the pics etc)

March seems so long away....

• 4 months later...

So Mr. Bollywood !

Do tell how your trip turned out to be. My first post here and curious about the villa experience :-)

Cheers to all.

Archived