IGNORED

Khao Lak Sex Guide

johnlogan

The wife has now booked a two week romantic getaway to Khao Lak in February. I wanted to travel Han Solo to Pattaya but no such luck.

I will be impossible for me to spend two weeks in Thailand without fucking a few bars girls ST.

I know Khao Lak is dry, real dry but do some of you gentlemen have some insight where I might score some wet pussy?

Khao Lak is a pure family/charter tourist place, don't think you'll find any P4P here! :Think1:

Go down to Phuket and Patong Beach, lots of "wet pussy" along Soi Bangla! :hello09:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 4 months later...

I’ll see if I will be able to arrange a solo day trip or two to Patong for wet pussy. I always like a challenge.

the only thing is that Patong is around 2hrs from khao lak.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

There are a few bar beers near the Biang Niang market with a few available ladies. But I can only remember one name, Star Bar. I didn't barfine from there, but I picked up a few massage girls to spend some time overnight with me. Chatted them up during a regular massage session, and agreed to meet them after work. Turned out well. Gave them 1500 baht in the morning.

Archived