Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

xmas new year hotel

beercans

just been giving 15 day stand down over xmas new year booked flight

when i come i stay at flipper lodge but they booked out for that time of year

can anyone help me with good hotel to stay. like to stay close to beach from soi 7 towards Walking Street

been checking on Agoda but when read reviews some hotels sound not good.

must be lady ferindly hotel up to $70 aud a night

any help would be great 

thanks geoff

Hello.  I just returned from my second trip to Pattaya.  I stayed at the hotel Stay both times. Great location Soi 10 and between Beach road and 2 nd road.

I paid 2180 Baht per day breakfast included . thats still low season rates.. It's brand new  & girl freindly . pool- 1st. Class

My first trip I stayed at Page 10 hotel across the street. some Holiday came and i was kicked out because it was booked up for 3 days.

The Stay is brand new hotel. so maybe the word isn't out yet.         www.stayhotelpattaya.com

Archived